The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Style Page: Encratis's Behemoth Shoulder - Can not consume.

N00BxV1
N00BxV1
✭✭✭✭✭
I just got this style page from the Undaunted vendor. When I try to use it, there is just a "click" sound but nothing happens. I've tried in gamepad as well as in kb&m modes. I've also tried disabling all addons, deleting the AddOns and SavedVariables folders, and restarting the game.
Edited by ZOS_Icy on September 13, 2022 12:50PM
  • ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    Community Manager
    HI @N00BxV1 - thanks for reporting this. Could you check and see if the style is in your list of known styles already or not?
    Jessica Folsom
    Lead Community Manager - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Twitch | Tumblr | Instagram | YouTube | Support
    Staff Post
  • N00BxV1
    N00BxV1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    HI @N00BxV1 - thanks for reporting this. Could you check and see if the style is in your list of known styles already or not?

Hello. I checked my collections and it does not exist. This style page is new today so no way I could have it already.

uVaOqWx.png
    Edited by N00BxV1 on August 23, 2022 7:55PM
  • undying_dragon
    undying_dragon
    Soul Shriven
    Hello! Was trying to use both shoulder page and mask of Encratis Behemoth - can not consume any(they are not in the list of my known styles).
  • AJA
    AJA
    ✭✭✭
    Does not work for me either
  • Rishikesa108
    Rishikesa108
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I can confirm. Not known and not possible to consume. I've bought it for 50 keys and now I have it in my bag completely unuseful
    Man did not weave the web of life – he is merely a strand in it. Whatever he does to the web, he does to himself
  • jmccormick
    jmccormick
    ✭✭✭
    Same here
  • CristiC
    CristiC
    ✭✭✭
    Same on PC-EU.
  • ClericPro
    ClericPro
    ✭✭✭
    I guess no one can learn this style.
  • Christerra
    Christerra
    Soul Shriven
    Same here. I'm on PC/NA and cannot consume mine either.
  • Sallymen
    Sallymen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You can neither learn the shoulder AND mask of Encratis Behemoth
    Current Undaunted Key Count: 4,902
  • tmbrinks
    tmbrinks
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    guess I'll write here too (since my earlier thread on it from yesterday doesn't get a dev response... in the same sub-forum...)

Cannot use the shoulder style page. PC/NA. Do not know, literally came out yesterday so was impossible to know before.
    Tenacious Dreamer - Hurricane Herald - Godslayer - Dawnbringer - Gryphon Heart - Tick Tock Tormenter - Immortal Redeemer - Dro-m'Athra Destroyer
    The Unchained - Bedlam's Disciple - Temporal Tempest - Curator's Champion - Fist of Tava - Invader's Bane - Land, Air, and Sea Supremacy - Zero Regrets - Battlespire's Best - Bastion Breaker - Ardent Bibliophile - Subterranean Smasher - Bane of Thorns - True Genius - In Defiance of Death - No Rest for the Wicked - Nature's Wrath - Undying Endurance - Relentless Raider - Depths Defier - Apex Predator - Pure Lunacy - Mountain God - Leave No Bone Unbroken - CoS/RoM/BF/FH Challenger
    61,215 achievement points
  • arnuryl2875
    arnuryl2875
    Soul Shriven
    Same here. I'm on PC/EU and cannot consume both mask and shoulder
  • Rishikesa108
    Rishikesa108
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They will go on maintenance tomorrow, but I don't think they will fix it. The maintenence is just for Tales of Tribute
    I've spent my undaunted keys for nothing ?

@ZOS_GinaBruno
    @ZOS_Bill
    @ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    Man did not weave the web of life – he is merely a strand in it. Whatever he does to the web, he does to himself
  • Sergykid
    Sergykid
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    after the maintenance, still doesn't work.
    i tried banking it, taking it in another character, still cannot use it.
    -PC EU- / battlegrounds on my youtube
  • Rishikesa108
    Rishikesa108
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wouldn't want this thread to be forgotten. No moderator responds. No fix is expected ???
  • Zunderdome
    Zunderdome
    ✭✭
    Same here and for a lot of guildmembers. PC, EU
  • Gandalf_72
    Gandalf_72
    ✭✭✭
    Same, PC, EU.

Please, an answer for upcoming fix is strongly needed.

@ZOS_GinaBruno
    @ZOS_Bill
    @ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    @ZOS_RichLambert
    @ZOS_Bill

PC | EU
  • hondelink
    hondelink
    ✭✭✭
    AFAIK these aren't even available to buy or farm on PSEU.
    Undaunted vendor has no monster style outfit for sale currently.
  • SCarverOrne
    SCarverOrne
    ✭✭✭
    Still unable to use this style page. PC-NA
  • jcaceresw
    jcaceresw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I can confirm the same issue. PC-NA
  • Jaimeh
    Jaimeh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I can confirm the same issue, PC/NA. I banked it for the moment, hope it gets resolved soon.
  • Yroc_Nalwoh
    Yroc_Nalwoh
    Soul Shriven
    Same here. Please fix, thank you.
  • Ch3mical_92
    Ch3mical_92
    ✭✭✭
    At least those pages are implemented on PC. Here on PS-server there is no shoulder available at the undaunted-traders and I bet the mask is not dropable (havent even tried to farm it after all the previous motif-bugs). Also the guildtraders wont show you any successful results if you search for Encratis
  • SkaraMinoc
    SkaraMinoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @ZOS_Kevin Spent 4 million gold on the mask and shoulder and unable to consume either. PC NA

chxy5A2.png

Clicking "Use" in the UI or with hotkey does nothing. No error message or anything.

Disabling addons doesn't help.

Edited by SkaraMinoc on September 1, 2022 9:41AM
    PC NA
  • endgamesmug
    endgamesmug
    ✭✭✭✭
    Same for me on pcna have banked the mask until its been fixed
  • JdiDoe
    JdiDoe
    Game breaking bugs moved to the buttom keep main page attractive for newbie meat.
  • vivisectvib16_ESO
    vivisectvib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pls update @ZOS_GinaBruno
  • schindler
    schindler
    ✭✭✭
    Still not even dropping on console btw.
  • sirmaxelotb16_ESO
    sirmaxelotb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Same problem for me, too. Unable to use, just hearing a clicking sound. Even though the tooltip says "Use to add to your Collections". Disabling addons didn't help. (PC EU)
  • protofeckless
    protofeckless
    ✭✭✭
    Another confirmation for the pile.

Submitted a ticket ~1 week ago, but there's been no response at all.
This discussion has been closed.