The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

bug - transmute crystals

raguvy
raguvy
at some point today, my eso+ expired. ive been playing a lot of games of tribute since after today's maintenance, and only realised now that the transmute crystals from gold rewards are just disappearing, and not being credited to me (due to the reduced limit from non-eso+). in other situations, e.g. from battlegrounds reward boxes, we get a warning saying that we are at the limit and additional transmute crystals cant be added.. but the ones from tribute just got lost :(
  • ZOS_Kevin
    ZOS_Kevin
    Community Manager
    Hey @raguvy. Following up on your post here. Could you do the following:
    • Can you place in a ticket with customer service? When you do, please pass the number to me and I can follow up.
    • Could you provide any additional details on the issues your seeing? Please also include those in the ticket. Thanks!
    Community Manager for ZeniMax Online Studio and Elder Scrolls OnlineDev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter
    Staff Post