The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

molten armaments empower typo ?

quickblade418
quickblade418
✭✭✭
As picture shows , it increases by a flat 80 and not 80% ? I don't know if it's supposed to work that way... It could just be a tooltip display error
EDIT: Ok I did test both light and heavys , and heavys was properly increased by 80% but light attacks seemed to be increase by a flat 80 damage only...

xhe9bvpknae1.png
Edited by quickblade418 on August 22, 2022 3:40PM
NA PC

EP
- Ishkashi - Magplar
- Orchish - Stamplar
- Amerikan Knight - Stam DK
- Déàth - Mag DK
- Psychic Venom - Mag NB
- Made in Quebec - Stam NB
- Death'inately not Dëäth - Stamden

DC
- Dëàth - Mag DK
- Death-îsh - Magden

AD
- Lìfe - Magden
- Déäth - Mag DK
  • virtus753
    virtus753
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Empower isn’t supposed to affect Light Attacks at all, so if it adds 80 then it’s bugged in practice as well as in tooltip.
  • ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    Community Manager
    Hi all,

We can confirm that this is a tooltip error. The tooltip for Empower should say it increases Heavy Attack damage by 80%. This will be fixed in a future patch.

Thank you!
    Jessica Folsom
    Lead Community Manager - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Twitch | Tumblr | Instagram | YouTube | Support
    Staff Post
  • Gargath
    Gargath
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Maybe you could also "fix" this info to "respec to purchase the advised morph for your build".
    How do you know that my build needs the other morph better? Only I know what's best for my build :)
    PC EU (PL): 14 characters. ESO player since 06.08.2015. Farkas finest quote: "Some people don't think I'm smart. Those people get my fist. But you, I like."
  • ganzaeso
    ganzaeso
    ✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_JessicaFolsom

Looking at the tool tip it almost seems like it would be adding 80 damage to a light or heavy attack instead of 80%

has anyone check to make sure that it is actually adding 80% to heavy attacks?
  • virtus753
    virtus753
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    ganzaeso wrote: »
    @ZOS_JessicaFolsom

Looking at the tool tip it almost seems like it would be adding 80 damage to a light or heavy attack instead of 80%

has anyone check to make sure that it is actually adding 80% to heavy attacks?

OP said they tested it…