Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

The Way of Fire - jewellery

Gargath
Gargath
✭✭✭✭✭
I wonder what is a drop chance for this set, why only single pieces jewellery are on sale in guild traders.
Today I literally visited all base game zones' guild traders and found only this single necklace purple and single blue ring.
I read they should drop in dolmens but there are no dolmens in Craglorn, do the rifts play this role?
Currenlty at guild traders are lots of weapons, only single piece armors and literally no jewellery (after I bought these two).

Where can I get a missing 2 purple rings?
Waiting few days to next week only to waste another 3 hours visiting all zones again doesn't seem a best solution :| .

Screenshot_20220821_142012.png

Edited by Gargath on August 23, 2022 6:39PM
PC EU (PL): 14 characters. ESO player since 06.08.2015. Farkas finest quote: "Some people don't think I'm smart. Those people get my fist. But you, I like."
  • ZOS_Icy
    ZOS_Icy
    mod
    Greetings,

This thread has been moved to the Players Helping Players section, as it is better suited there.

Thank you for your understanding.
    Staff Post
  • MentalxHammer
    MentalxHammer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Check out tamrieltradecentre.com to search all the guild traders at once!

For rings just search “ring of the fire”.
    Edited by MentalxHammer on August 21, 2022 7:01PM
  • cjhhickman39
    cjhhickman39
    ✭✭✭✭
    Overland treasure chest drop them.
    And also the world boss symbol on your map if memory serves they drop them
    And there are several repeatable quest that also drop them
  • Gargath
    Gargath
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank you @All, that's what I needed, have a nice day!! B)
    Edited by Gargath on August 22, 2022 8:35AM
    PC EU (PL): 14 characters. ESO player since 06.08.2015. Farkas finest quote: "Some people don't think I'm smart. Those people get my fist. But you, I like."
  • Necrotech_Master
    Necrotech_Master
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    craglorn is wierd

the celestial rifts are considered WBs in terms of drops

the other 3 events (nirn mines, anomalies, and anka ra) are considered the "dolmen" events in terms of drops
    plays PC/NA
    handle @Necrotech_Master
    active player since april 2014

i have my main house (grand topal hideaway) listed in the housing tours, it has multiple target dummies, scribing altar, and grandmaster stations (in progress being filled out), as well as almost every antiquity furnishing on display to preview them

feel free to stop by and use the facilities
  • Unified_Gaming
    Unified_Gaming
    ✭✭✭✭
    Gargath wrote: »
    I wonder what is a drop chance for this set, why only single pieces jewellery are on sale in guild traders.
    Today I literally visited all base game zones' guild traders and found only this single necklace purple and single blue ring.
    I read they should drop in dolmens but there are no dolmens in Craglorn, do the rifts play this role?
    Currenlty at guild traders are lots of weapons, only single piece armors and literally no jewellery (after I bought these two).

Where can I get a missing 2 purple rings?
    Waiting few days to next week only to waste another 3 hours visiting all zones again doesn't seem a best solution :| .

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1eW9KNHXscy5M9y78AypUIkqx4_LHAyCm/view?usp=sharing

Great set! Check traders and tamerialtradecenter.com
    Unified Gaming - creating a shared and Unified Gaming community.

For some of the best and most up to date PVP builds around or useful tips and tricks from an experienced player for PvP and PvE, then check out my channel and consider subscribing if you want to see regular ESO content.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCorbta-fAHKJcxJ6ExbtPwg/