Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

How do I gain access of my Dlc's

duncan1745b14_ESO
I have like eight 8 Dlc's with elder scrolls but don't know what to do to gain access to them to play.
Edited by ZOS_Hadeostry on August 22, 2022 1:31AM
  • FluffWit
    FluffWit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Any zone you have the dlc for should have a white wayshrine in its zone you can travel to and an npc with a quest icon over their head that will get you started.
  • redlink1979
    redlink1979
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    You can access unlocked DLC through the Stories tab of the Collections menu:
    1. Open the Collections menu.
    2. Select the Stories tab, which is the icon in the middle that looks like an open book with an arrow (On this tab you will see a list of all of your available Chapters and DLC, sorted into Dungeon and Zone categories)
    3. Simply select the DLC you wish to explore to see the option to accept the starting quest for that area.

ESO_Collectibles_Stories.PNG
    Edited by redlink1979 on August 21, 2022 6:51AM
    "Sweet Mother, sweet Mother, send your child unto me, for the sins of the unworthy must be baptized in blood and fear"
    • Sons of the Night Mother [PS5][EU] 2165 CP
    • Daggerfall's Mightiest [PS5][NA] 1910 CP
    • SweetTrolls [PC][EU] 1950 CP
    • Bacon Rats [PC][NA] 1850 CP
  • Jaimeh
    Jaimeh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Also, if you go to collections -> collections -> stories -> choose a dlc -> accept quest, it will automatically start the main quest for that dlc, whether it's a zone dlc, or a dungeon dlc. Then you can go to journal -> quests -> find the quest you just accepted -> show on map, in order to see where you have to go.
  • ZOS_Hadeostry
    Greetings,

After further review we have decided to move this thread to a category we think is more appropriate for this topic.

Thank you for your understanding
    Staff Post