The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Order's Wrath changes?

TunnelMaster
TunnelMaster
Soul Shriven
Is anybody else afraid that the Order's Wrath set will be nerfed within a year? I'm really tempted to make some legendary Wrath gear to go with my Briarheart, but I hate the thought of spending a million gold in materials for something that I won't recognize in a few months.

Thoughts?
  • merpins
    merpins
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Is anybody else afraid that the Order's Wrath set will be nerfed within a year? I'm really tempted to make some legendary Wrath gear to go with my Briarheart, but I hate the thought of spending a million gold in materials for something that I won't recognize in a few months.

Thoughts?

I wouldn't gold out jewelry until I obtained the mats myself, but I did gold out some other pieces since they're not as expensive, and I got the mats myself. Probably wouldn't spend gold on it, though. But as for nerfs, I'd expect a Relequen nerf before an Order's Wrath nerf.
    Edited by merpins on August 20, 2022 6:58PM