The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Veteran Maelstrom Arena - Nightblade World Record - 623.432 Score

SSupernatural
SSupernatural
✭✭✭
https://youtu.be/rSB9as_qmLM
Highest ever score achieved on the Nightblade class and 2nd highest overall score achieved in Veteran Maelstrom Arena, across all updates.

Description will be updated soon with all build related information. 😃
Edited by ZOS_Hadeostry on August 22, 2022 1:33AM
  • Sarannah
    Sarannah
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Congratulations! Saw a few rounds of the video, and you do are doing awesome!

Have never completed VMA myself, as I am a terrible terrible DPS. This video makes me feel even worse about myself and DPSing haha. Congrats!
  • Xarc
    Xarc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Man you're a war machine, i'm still impressed watching you, the way you calculated every spawn etc.
    Again great job.
    Edited by Xarc on August 18, 2022 8:32PM
    @xarcs FR-EU-PC -
    "La mort, c'est surfait.", Xarc
    Xãrc -- breton necro - DC - AvA rank50
    Xarcus -- imperial DK - DC - AvA rank50
    Elnaa - breton NB - DC - AvA rank50
    Xärc -- breton NB - DC - AvA rank47
    Isilenil - Altmer NB - AD - AvA rank41
    Felisja - Bosmer NB - DC - AvA rank39
    Xàrc - breton necro - DC - AvA rank27
    Xalisja - bosmer necro - DC - AvA rank16
    kàli - redguard templar - DC - AvA rank32
    - since april.2014
  • MaraxusTheOrc
    MaraxusTheOrc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Think this belongs in the dungeons, trials, and arenas section, not general discussion.

Good work though.
  • ssewallb14_ESO
    ssewallb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Grats! Greymoor thrassians gets dethroned at last.
  • Shihp00
    Shihp00
    ✭✭✭
    Nice. I wish I could do this on my Stam toons(I can only reach 600k+ as mag).
  • SSupernatural
    SSupernatural
    ✭✭✭
    Sarannah wrote: »
    Congratulations! Saw a few rounds of the video, and you do are doing awesome!

Have never completed VMA myself, as I am a terrible terrible DPS. This video makes me feel even worse about myself and DPSing haha. Congrats!

Thanks!
  • SSupernatural
    SSupernatural
    ✭✭✭

Haha not quite, but close xD

Thanks!
  • Hotdog_23
    Hotdog_23
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Congratulations, always a pleasure watching your super nature ability.

Stay safe :)
  • Zenzuki
    Zenzuki
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very Impressive!

Congrats on that run and score.

Cheers.
    Can Open...
    Worms EVERYWHERE!
  • spartaxoxo
    spartaxoxo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congratulations! That's pretty cool!
  • Jaimeh
    Jaimeh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congratulations, this is amazing!

What an awesome achievement, well-done, and keep breaking the records!
  • OmegaFragment
    OmegaFragment
    ✭✭
    What's the build setup for this? Been running vma on my stamblade but it has been nothing like this lol
  • Amottica
    Amottica
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Congratulations.

I do have a question, though. How was it determined that this was the highest score ever for an NB? The in-game leaderboard is reset often. With power creep, it can be assumed, but I figure there may be an actual source for the previous records.

• karthrag_inak
    karthrag_inak
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Bright moons! the final boss...that was awesome.
    PC-NA : 19 Khajiit and 1 Fishy-cat with fluffy delusions
  • Oreyn_Bearclaw
    Oreyn_Bearclaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Super impressive. About 2-3 years ago, I tried for the 600k club off and on for about a month, after knocking out FC on all classes and specs. I just never quite put the perfect run together. Got really close a few times. That takes a lot of skill and effort to do what you did. Bravo.

I havent been in there since hybridization. Definitely interested to see how it plays these days. Very curious about the build(s) you used.
  • ssewallb14_ESO
    ssewallb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Haha not quite, but close xD

Thanks!

Oh you're right, kaevix had a 624. Still impressive you got that close.
    Edited by ssewallb14_ESO on August 19, 2022 5:54PM
  • SSupernatural
    SSupernatural
    ✭✭✭
    Amottica wrote: »
    Congratulations.

I do have a question, though. How was it determined that this was the highest score ever for an NB? The in-game leaderboard is reset often. With power creep, it can be assumed, but I figure there may be an actual source for the previous records.

Thanks!

Well, if someone had achieved a similar score it would have most likely have been shared it within the ESO community. Pretty confident that there are sources for vMA high scores within sites and discord servers, but not 100% sure! And the leaderboards are being reset at the start of each patch If I am not mistaken. All in all, I think if there was a higher nightblade score we would most likely know it.
  • haelgaan
    haelgaan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What's the build setup for this? Been running vma on my stamblade but it has been nothing like this lol

SulXan's and ?

would also love to know which add ons were used - eg what is throwing up the notice of a Sentry or Troll being out...
  • SSupernatural
    SSupernatural
    ✭✭✭
    haelgaan wrote: »

SulXan's and ?

would also love to know which add ons were used - eg what is throwing up the notice of a Sentry or Troll being out...

Main build on trash is Sul-Xan and Order's Wrath.
  • SSupernatural
    SSupernatural
    ✭✭✭
    haelgaan wrote: »

SulXan's and ?

Code's Combat Alerts is the name of the addon :smile:
  • SSupernatural
    SSupernatural
    ✭✭✭
    Super impressive. About 2-3 years ago, I tried for the 600k club off and on for about a month, after knocking out FC on all classes and specs. I just never quite put the perfect run together. Got really close a few times. That takes a lot of skill and effort to do what you did. Bravo.

I havent been in there since hybridization. Definitely interested to see how it plays these days. Very curious about the build(s) you used.

Thanks!

Hybridisation is what made such a score possible. A Nightblade can pull off a hybrid build extremely well due to having class spammables (swallow soul/sap essence) and great resource management.

I will be releasing the builds soon!
  • ceiron
    ceiron
    ✭✭✭✭
    Replication on console would be impressive
  • SSupernatural
    SSupernatural
    ✭✭✭
    ceiron wrote: »

This would require a lot of weapon and skill swaps which cannot be pulled of on console unfortunately.
  • ZOS_Hadeostry
    Greetings,

After further review we have decided to move this thread to a category we think is more appropriate for this topic.

Thank you for your understanding
    Staff Post
  • SSupernatural
    SSupernatural
    ✭✭✭
    Update: Included all the setups I am running in the video description!
  • AshKhenir
    AshKhenir
    Soul Shriven
    ceiron wrote: »

This would require a lot of weapon and skill swaps which cannot be pulled of on console unfortunately.

Hmm ... Iv seen some rather high scores on NB on playstation. At least 615k etc. I'm sure it's possible.