The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Fillet Stack of Fishes: exit ESO screen?

DreamyLu
DreamyLu
✭✭✭✭✭
Any trick allowing to leave ESO screen while filleting stacks of fishes? I use the addon to fillet all stacks, and it's really good, but it takes long and I would appreciate to have a way to leave ESO screen and do something aside while it's ongoing. Is it possible?
I'm out of my mind, feel free to leave a message... PC/NA
  • Necrotech_Master
    Necrotech_Master
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    im not sure if alt+tab would break the process, its been quite awhile since i fished enough to have that much to process in 1 sitting lol
    plays PC/NA
    handle @Necrotech_Master
    active player since april 2014
  • Baertram
    Baertram
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just press the WIN key+D on your keybord and you should be at the desktop, or ALT+TAb, or ALT+ENTER to switch to windowed mode (same to switch to fullscreen again).

ESO should be automatically running the process in the background, as long as you do not need to press any keybind to acknowledge each stack.
  • Veryamedliel
    Veryamedliel
    ✭✭✭
    im not sure if alt+tab would break the process, its been quite awhile since i fished enough to have that much to process in 1 sitting lol

Same here, but OT: anything related to alt-keys breaks the process in my experience.
    Baertram wrote: »
    Just press the WIN key+D

That works in my experience. Hitting the win-key alone is enough to go back to the desktop albeit with the start menu opened. Adding the D key should give you a clean desktop.
    Edited by Veryamedliel on August 22, 2022 11:23AM
  • DreamyLu
    DreamyLu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sorry for answering late. Will try it next time. Thanks a lot All.
    I'm out of my mind, feel free to leave a message... PC/NA