The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Preview Furniture in House before buying - feature request

anadandy
anadandy
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
Can we please have this feature already? The scaling is so hit or miss on some pieces and you don't know until you place them/ Bad enough for gold purchased items but for crown items its the worst.

Case in point: The new Kynareth statue, which I was very excited for so I could continue to add statues of the Divines to my Pantherfang Chapel. I probably should have known better after my experience with the Dibella statue when that first came out, but I was so excited to have one more Divine to go with the set that I hoped for the best. It is CRAZY enormous.

yr0uwa95qzkv.jpg

Don't get me wrong, the statue is gorgeous! But it just looks ridiculous next to all the more normal sized statues - such as the Stendarr one we just had in the luxury vendor or Zenithar from the crown store and even partially sunk into the ground, the ship pokes through the wall of her nook.
  • Starbridge84
    Starbridge84
    ✭✭✭
    Back when they were talking about Blackwood chapter (before its release) they mentioned this feature on stream coming with Blackwood. I was looking forward to being able to use it but it never came. :(
    If you want to see what all the craftable lights look like in ESO, use this command on PC NA.
    /script JumpToSpecificHouse("@Starbridge84", 71)

• TheImperfect
    TheImperfect
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've always thought that a housing building editor would be great where you can work on a copy of a house (like on the PTS) and try all the furniture for free (including achievement, lux vendor and all sources of furniture) and just build what you want and it provides you a list that you can just buy the items after or purchase in crown store right away the amount you need. The PTS is good for this but not all houses are always available and the furniture available often doesn't have everything and having it available on live would allow everyone to use it on all platforms and make it easier to test items and builds.