The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

DEV REQUEST - Respawn in housing post-BG?

Nyxenwhite
Nyxenwhite
✭✭✭
Hey devs! Would it be possible to allow a player to respawn back into their housing post battleground? I think it would be a nice quality of life implementation - for streamers that want to keep a certain aesthetic or mood, for groups of friends that queue for bgs together and parse/build craft waiting for the next queue, for the housing enthusiasts that want to pvp AND get back to decorating.

I think this would be a great quality of life improvement. Anyone else think so?

If someone know an add-on that would allow respawn in house, please list below!
  • CompM4s
    CompM4s
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes! I would love to work on my house while I que, without having to travel after each bg.
  • BenTSG
    BenTSG
    ✭✭✭✭
    Now I am all for this idea. Homes should get a little more extra uses and features, even something small like this could add a little RP/ Immersion in my eyes. Makes me think of the Bioshock MP where you have the room you walk around in, too