The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

jewelry writs

cheeseaddict
cheeseaddict
✭✭✭
so what the deal with all the [snip] jewelry wirts 80% of the writs I receive are jewelry writs. this is ridiculous...

[edited for profanity bypass]
Edited by ZOS_Hadeostry on August 15, 2022 1:54AM
  • Naftal
    Naftal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's because there isn't any motif achievements tied to them so you'll get the "full chance" very easily.
  • tmbrinks
    tmbrinks
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    their ceiling for maximum chance seems to be higher (20% versus about 15% for the other crafts).

far easier to get maximum chance since it only depends on trait research, not motifs (Alchemy and Enchanting are also easy to max out, which is where the 15% is from)
    Tenacious Dreamer - Hurricane Herald - Godslayer - Dawnbringer - Gryphon Heart - Tick Tock Tormenter - Immortal Redeemer - Dro-m'Athra Destroyer
    The Unchained - Bedlam's Disciple - Temporal Tempest - Curator's Champion - Fist of Tava - Invader's Bane - Land, Air, and Sea Supremacy - Zero Regrets - Battlespire's Best - Bastion Breaker - Ardent Bibliophile - Subterranean Smasher - Bane of Thorns - True Genius - In Defiance of Death - No Rest for the Wicked - Nature's Wrath - Undying Endurance - Relentless Raider - Depths Defier - Apex Predator - Pure Lunacy - Mountain God - Leave No Bone Unbroken - CoS/RoM/BF/FH Challenger
    61,215 achievement points
  • EF321
    EF321
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Because they are blue.
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have an Addon that destroys them, i never see them.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• ZOS_Hadeostry
    Greetings,

After further review we have decided to move this thread to a category we think is more appropriate for this topic.

Thank you for your understanding
    Staff Post