Maintenance for the week of September 9:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 9

Mysterious smoke in Southern Elsweyr?

MissDismal
MissDismal
✭✭✭
I was fishing in Southern Elsweyr when this caught my eye. I have no idea what this smoke could be or where it's coming from. I thought it was an interesting mystery, so thought I'd share it in case anyone in the community might have some thoughts on what it could possibly be...

At first, I thought maybe it was related to a quest, but upon inspecting the area I couldn't find a quest giver or anything like that, so I'm just stumped. Maybe there's something I'm missing.

dwvmh9xltsgi.png

sqrzf2zx9hr0.png

What are your thoughts?
Edited by ZOS_Hadeostry on August 15, 2022 1:57AM
  • whitecrow
    whitecrow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Dark clouds are gathering...
  • Ratzkifal
    Ratzkifal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh it is tied to a quest alright. On a completely unrelated note, have you played through the main quest of Northern Elsweyr yet? What about Southern Elsweyr? On the same character? :)
    Edited by Ratzkifal on August 14, 2022 12:56AM
    This Bosmer was tortured to death. There is nothing left to be done.
  • MissDismal
    MissDismal
    ✭✭✭
    Ratzkifal wrote: »
    Oh it is tied to a quest alright. On a completely unrelated note, have you played through the main quest of Northern Elsweyr yet? What about Southern Elsweyr? On the same character? :)

I must be smooth-brained. I have done the questlines for S/N Elsweyr but on a completely different character and to be honest I just don't remember them aside from a few key parts, since I completed them quite a while ago (I think when they just came out).
  • Ratzkifal
    Ratzkifal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    MissDismal wrote: »
    Ratzkifal wrote: »

I must be smooth-brained. I have done the questlines for S/N Elsweyr but on a completely different character and to be honest I just don't remember them aside from a few key parts, since I completed them quite a while ago (I think when they just came out).

Might be worth checking out then. Who knows what you might find. ;)
    This Bosmer was tortured to death. There is nothing left to be done.
  • Sheridan
    Sheridan
    ✭✭✭✭
    It's a smoke from
    the destruction of Dragonhold at the end of Elsweyr main storyline.
  • ZOS_Hadeostry
    Greetings,

After further review we have decided to move this thread to a category we think is more appropriate for this topic.

Thank you for your understanding
    Staff Post