The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

New Houseguest request - full-size, interactable, DRAGON.

SpellSlingerTaz
ZOS, you super-impressed me with the detail, animation, and voicing for the DRAGONS in Elsewyr. (My fave storyline, BTW)
Make one as a houseguest, full-size, interractable, talking, and tell me that wouldn't be epic! Add a selection switch to allow it to speak at random intervals, with a clever library of one-liners, and, well, I'd guess someone might be willing to part with crowns for that. I would.

Anyone else? If you think it's good idea, please post supportive comments.
  • Skraelingjar
    Skraelingjar
    ✭✭
    I would absolutely buy crowns for this. If I could change the color it would be PERFECT! Great idea SpellSlingerTaz.
  • DivineKitty
    DivineKitty
    ✭✭✭
    That's interesting, but the problem is, Dragons are... really big. As in, bigger than a good 70% of all houses, certainly too large to be kept Inside... that said, a Tiny Dragon, the size of the dragon imps, that can talk? that would be hilarious, well worth the price.
  • HelygenR
    HelygenR
    Soul Shriven
    That's interesting, but the problem is, Dragons are... really big. As in, bigger than a good 70% of all houses, certainly too large to be kept Inside... <snip>

And the housing lady is worried about Daedric rituals. Pffft, amateurs! Stuffing a full size dragon inside of an apartment would be hilarious.

I would totally part with Crowns for a talking dragon. How about we split the difference and go for one the size of the griffons?
  • NotaDaedraWorshipper
    NotaDaedraWorshipper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The main issue with a dragon houseguest would probably be pathing. Which would look quite wonky on higher speed.
    [Lie] Of course! I don't even worship Daedra!
  • Jaimeh
    Jaimeh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I agree, the size would make pathing very hard, even for the biggest of notable houses. But I love dragons too, so I would love to have one as a guest, even without the pathing. Or a miniature one... ah the cuteness! :smile:
  • Belegnole
    Belegnole
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    How about a young dragon, so smaller?
  • TeruKisuke
    TeruKisuke
    ✭✭✭✭
    It would be cool to see Nahfahlaar again, the dragon who helped us during the Southern Elsweyr questline...
  • NotaDaedraWorshipper
    NotaDaedraWorshipper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Belegnole wrote: »
    How about a young dragon, so smaller?

There's no such thing as a young dragon.
    [Lie] Of course! I don't even worship Daedra!