Maintenance for the week of October 21:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 21
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – October 21, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Alliance War House

terrasight
terrasight
✭✭✭
A alliance war house would be a nice thing I think.
A castle separated of course from Cyrodiil, like the Doomchar Plateau for example.

Hekat'e / Hel'a Niflheim - Sorc / Necro - PS5 EU
  • Necrotech_Master
    Necrotech_Master
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    they kind of already have alliance themed houses, unless your talking about a castle that is exactly like one of the keeps in cyro

the 3 houses for the "count/countess" title would be considered alliance houses
    • daggerfall overlook is the main DC themed house
    • ebonheart chateau is the main EP themed house
    • serenity falls estate is the main AD themed house
    plays PC/NA
    handle @Necrotech_Master
    active player since april 2014

i have my main house (grand topal hideaway) listed in the housing tours, it has multiple target dummies, scribing altar, and grandmaster stations (in progress being filled out), as well as almost every antiquity furnishing on display to preview them

feel free to stop by and use the facilities
  • Holycannoli
    Holycannoli
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    A house entered from the IC sewers and that maybe leads up into a closed-off house somewhere up in IC would be nice. Not sure how it could be explained that a manor house in IC is a safe haven instead of ruined but I'd like to see it.
  • terrasight
    terrasight
    ✭✭✭
    they kind of already have alliance themed houses, unless your talking about a castle that is exactly like one of the keeps in cyro

the 3 houses for the "count/countess" title would be considered alliance houses
    • daggerfall overlook is the main DC themed house
    • ebonheart chateau is the main EP themed house
    • serenity falls estate is the main AD themed house

Yes, what I mean is a Keep in Cyro. To get the real war feeling and enough space for all the sieges...
    Hekat'e / Hel'a Niflheim - Sorc / Necro - PS5 EU