The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

A few questions

TheCreatorT
So I'm messing around with the different classes (havent even left the prison) but I have 2 questions.

A. Can you have multiple summoned creatures out at the same time as a sorcerer (if different in different situations please specify)?

B. If your not a Nightblade, how succesful can you be at stealth?

I am trying to go with a stealth Sorcerer, who ambushes people with an 'army' of sorts.
  • LoreRunner
    LoreRunner
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    1) Yes, you can have both Summoned creatures and the ultimate summoned out all at once. When you swap weapons though, you lose the summons if they are not on the other weapon bar.

2) stealth in combat is a Nightblades abilities but anyone can stealth by by tapping Ctrl and they crouch. If the eye is closed, you are hidden, if it is open it means you are seen.
    If you like my thoughts, feed my addiction! Give me forum credit! :)
  • TheCreatorT
    thanks, i guess the second question was more of an opinion one... guess I'll have to find that out myself.
  • LoreRunner
    LoreRunner
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well, since you are planning to stay at distance, you should be able to stealth up to enemies and get the first shot off without difficulty. You won't have to get close like half the NB attacks so having extra stealth shouldn't be a problem.

You won't be able to run away and stealth to hide like a NB but you should kill the enemy before that anyways.
    If you like my thoughts, feed my addiction! Give me forum credit! :)