The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [EXTENDED] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)

I felt DarkBrotherhood assassination mission reward is terribly poor.

AvalonRanger
AvalonRanger
✭✭✭✭✭
I felt DarkBrotherhood assassination mission reward is terribly poor.

1 junk or few potion with +380G? No hitman want to take such a nonsense risky business. :D
I did that quest only for mythic Lead and Naryu quest for Vvardenfel. I want to know every story of it,
but I really don't want to finished of it. Because, I hate assassin skill grinding with such a painfully
cheap reward.
Edited by ZOS_Hadeostry on August 8, 2022 1:55AM
My playing time Mon-Friday UTC13:00-16:00 [PC-NA] CP over2000 now.
I have [1Tough tank] [1StamSorc-DD] [1Necro-DD] [1Real Healer]
But, I'm Tank main player. Recently I'm doing Healer.

2023/12/21
By the way...Dungeon-Meshi(One of Famous Japanese fantasy story comic book) got finale...
Good-bye "King of Monster Eater".
  • FluffWit
    FluffWit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    The ones from the book on the left as you come in? Yeah I'd say they're some of the worst paying quests in the game. Only slightly redeemed by getting to hear the guys hilarious comments when you cash them in.
  • zaria
    zaria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The assassination missions I think is more like the TG tip board, its an way to grind reputation fast.
    Now TG is a lot less grindy because the side quests for Walks softly, Queen and Velsa.
    But I just do the DB dailes, then leaves the alt in the DB base so the bounty can tick off :smile:
    Grinding just make you go in circles.
    Asking ZoS for nerfs is as stupid as asking for close air support from the death star.
  • Amottica
    Amottica
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I have a momento and polymorph from doing DB. Pretty good loot.
  • Carcamongus
    Carcamongus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There should be a reward just to put up with Speaker Teriyaki's endless blabbering when he's giving you a quest.
    Imperial DK and Necro tank. PC/NA
    "Nothing is so bad that it can't get any worse." (Brazilian saying)
  • SeaGtGruff
    SeaGtGruff
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    FluffWit wrote: »
    The ones from the book on the left as you come in? Yeah I'd say they're some of the worst paying quests in the game. Only slightly redeemed by getting to hear the guys hilarious comments when you cash them in.

If those are the ones the OP meant, the lack of better rewards are probably to counteract the fact that you can do another one as soon as you turn in the previous one, which makes it easy for grinders to abuse for the rewards.
    There should be a reward just to put up with Speaker Teriyaki's endless blabbering when he's giving you a quest.

Those one-a-day quests, on the other hand, give a piece of gear in their rewards.

I usually just click through the speaker's lengthy dialog, since all of his bonus challenges will be listed on the screen anyway.
    I've fought mudcrabs more fearsome than me!
  • chessalavakia_ESO
    chessalavakia_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I believe the rewards for the Sacrament's are okay if you are successful in all of the objectives.
  • ZOS_Hadeostry
    Greetings,

After further review we have decided to move this thread to a category we think is more appropriate for this topic.

Thank you for your understanding
    Staff Post