The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Cyrodiil Performance is Degrading | PC/Mac: No maintenance – August 8

StihlReign
StihlReign
✭✭✭✭
Performance in Cyrodiil has been degrading since the Whitestrake MYM began. With the PC/Mac: No maintenance – August 8 notice, it looks like things may get worse.

Could the last update have turned things for the worse or has it been winding down for a while now? (been back just over a month)

This isn't lag, (lag is extremely rare for me), just tons of crashes out of Cyrodiil - often back to a high queue of 60-113 (an hour or two).

Lately, Wayshrines cause crashes out to the launcher. This has happened 5 or 6 times.
"O divine art of subtlety and secrecy!

Through you we learn to be invisible, through you inaudible; and hence we can hold the enemy’s fate in our hands.” – Ch. VI, v. 8-9. — Master Sun Tzu

"You haven't beaten me you've sacrificed sure footing for a killing stroke." — Ra's al Ghul

He who is prudent and lies in wait for an enemy who is not, will be victorious — Master Sun Tzu

LoS
  • deleted221205-002626
    deleted221205-002626
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    StihlReign wrote: »
    Performance in Cyrodiil has been degrading since the Whitestrake MYM began. With the PC/Mac: No maintenance – August 8 notice, it looks like things may get worse.

Could the last update have turned things for the worse or has it been winding down for a while now? (been back just over a month)

This isn't lag, (lag is extremely rare for me), just tons of crashes out of Cyrodiil - often back to a high queue of 60-113 (an hour or two).

Lately, Wayshrines cause crashes out to the launcher. This has happened 5 or 6 times.

They only bumped maintainace to aug10 if you read the banner below. Performance hasn't been bad at least I haven't noticed any issues
  • StihlReign
    StihlReign
    ✭✭✭✭
    ok. ty.

Edited by StihlReign on August 6, 2022 6:48PM
    "O divine art of subtlety and secrecy!

Through you we learn to be invisible, through you inaudible; and hence we can hold the enemy’s fate in our hands.” – Ch. VI, v. 8-9. — Master Sun Tzu

"You haven't beaten me you've sacrificed sure footing for a killing stroke." — Ra's al Ghul

He who is prudent and lies in wait for an enemy who is not, will be victorious — Master Sun Tzu

LoS
  • TechMaybeHic
    TechMaybeHic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, typically do maintenance after the event ends. But I noticed it was rougher right after the last maintenance just before the event.
  • Katheriah
    Katheriah
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    The lag is horrible.

I literally have 20 minutes worth of recordings of my Warden waiting for/walking over/jumping on her own Deep Fissure.
  • BlakMarket
    BlakMarket
    ✭✭✭✭
    I agree, game feels pre-server upgrade all over again.