The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
· [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
· [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

Need a good TemplarWW build for IC

DigiAngel
DigiAngel
✭✭✭✭✭
Topic. I feel like what I currently am using just doesn't cut the mustard when in WW form. Using Hircine's (which is kinda meh really), Noble Dualist, and Zoals. Just tying to not lose telvar so much. Thank you.
  • MEBengalsFan2001
    MEBengalsFan2001
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    DigiAngel wrote: »
    Topic. I feel like what I currently am using just doesn't cut the mustard when in WW form. Using Hircine's (which is kinda meh really), Noble Dualist, and Zoals. Just tying to not lose telvar so much. Thank you.

Best way not to lose telvar is to put in what you earn in telvar after you make around 1-2k. If you are running around with 5K+ in telvar and die and lose half of it that's on you.
    Options
  • DigiAngel
    DigiAngel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yea that's what do...I'm never with more then around 2.5k.
    Options
  • DaisyRay
    DaisyRay
    ✭✭✭
    <.< I bank if I get 500 telvar. You won't ever get a fair fight in IC even with a good build. Unless you can 1vx people. So I keep port stones on me and if I get 500 or more, I port back to base. That's only if I'm up top though.
    ⭑・゚゚・*:༅。.。༅:*゚:*:✼✿ DaisyRay ✿✼:*゚:༅。.。༅:*・゚゚・⭑
    Options
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    maybe go tanky with pariah and eternal vigor...not sure if you have oakensoul available, but, that'll help a bunch while in werewolf form...

also, if you're in a bad spot and wanna "save" your tel-var - queue and port to an open cyro map...then come back to IC...

cyrodiil is fine for roaming around solo, during these events it can get a little crowded in IC with groups though...it might help you to also try and group up or follow other players...
    Edited by geonsocal on August 6, 2022 5:27AM
    PVP Campaigns Section: Playstation NA and EU (Gray Host) - This Must be the Place
    Options
  • DaisyRay
    DaisyRay
    ✭✭✭
    I wouldn't suggest the q to cyro during MYM. I was doing that, but the times to get in and out was annoying. Though if you don't mind waiting for five to ten minutes to get back in you'll probably be fine. I'm just impatient.
    ⭑・゚゚・*:༅。.。༅:*゚:*:✼✿ DaisyRay ✿✼:*゚:༅。.。༅:*・゚゚・⭑
    Options
  • DigiAngel
    DigiAngel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Eh....I won't buy High Aisle....ZOS doesn't deserve my money right now. As of now I don't think WW is viable for real PvP combat....just doesn't have enough going on for it.
    Options
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    DaisyRay wrote: »
    I wouldn't suggest the q to cyro during MYM. I was doing that, but the times to get in and out was annoying. Though if you don't mind waiting for five to ten minutes to get back in you'll probably be fine. I'm just impatient.

you queue for one of the new "event" maps that are fairly empty...it just takes a second to q and port in to one of the "other" maps, then head back in to IC...
    PVP Campaigns Section: Playstation NA and EU (Gray Host) - This Must be the Place
    Options
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    DigiAngel wrote: »
    Eh....I won't buy High Aisle....ZOS doesn't deserve my money right now. As of now I don't think WW is viable for real PvP combat....just doesn't have enough going on for it.

if your alliance owns an outpost and there's some fighting around it - excellent opportunity to transform and fight...

over the years i've learned to become increasingly more discerning when it comes to transforming...being a werewolf paints a huge target on your back, everyone who has poison stuff slotted starts trying to chase you down...if folks ain't trying to kill you with poison or some fighter's guild ability - well, then everyone is trying to root and snare you...

if you're tanky enough and can sustain well enough in your build, werewolf is a blast to use in those open field melee battles, dealing damage takes care of itself...

using a health draught and then pouncing in to a middle of bad guys is almost alone worth all the drawbacks to playing a werewolf...

i've used different monster sets with werewolf builds, one of my favorites is molag kena, again though, you have to be able to sustain its use...
    Edited by geonsocal on August 6, 2022 5:49AM
    Options
  • DigiAngel
    DigiAngel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks...I landed on keeping noble duelist...essence thief and a piece of molag kena and gaze of sithis. Been running Vatreshan easily with that setup.
    Options