Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

need help with a game setting i think?

Memory_In_Motion
Memory_In_Motion
✭✭✭✭
i have two characters. I been playing on this account since sunday. First toon on the left of the screen is blank and shows nothing when i loot as to what i got. Next toon on the left of the screen, shows me everything i loot in the amounts i loot it of. clearly theres a setting i am missing. surely this is the case. but which ?
Edited by ZOS_Hadeostry on August 5, 2022 3:15AM
  • Mithgil
    Mithgil
    ✭✭✭
    It's probably just your Settings on the one character.

Go into your Settings (ESC on PC; not sure if you're on PC or console).

Choose Gameplay (third one down)

Scroll down to Items in the window and check to see if Loot History is toggled ON or OFF.

I hope this helps.
    PC NA Yes, I use add-ons.
  • ZOS_Hadeostry
    Greetings,

After further review we have decided to move this thread to a category we think is more appropriate for this topic.

Thank you for your understanding
    Staff Post
  • ghastley
    ghastley
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Part of the problem here is that “Settings” is available before and after character selection, and many of them can be set in either place. Probably the post-selection setting overrides the other for that character only, but nothing appears to state that is the case. It would be really helpful if the display showed whether the value was a default, set for the account, or set for the character.
    Edited by ghastley on August 11, 2022 12:39PM