The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

No patch note for August 3rd’s maintenance? (Cyrodiil is unplayable since then)

Horny_Poney
Horny_Poney
✭✭✭
I mean, I’m curious, what did ZOS do to screw Cyrodiil to that level? Since yesterday’s maintenance, I’ve never seen Cyrodiil that much unplayable on PS EU, it’s insane, nothing is working, even when the campaign isn’t full!
Yesterday I left after a 1h30 long keep defense: we all won… 30k AP. Yes you read it right, no it’s not 300k AP. Today I left after 15 minutes, still unplayable. The only playable moment is after 2AM, when there’s like 30 or 40 players on the server, this is ridiculous.

Please ZOS, what you MUST do:
1- Revert what you did.
2- Extend the event for each day unplayable.
Edited by Horny_Poney on August 5, 2022 12:31PM
  • Horny_Poney
    Horny_Poney
    ✭✭✭
    2 days after the patch, still unplayable I just left after 15 minutes again: 3 bars ad, 1 bar ep, 2 bars dc. Ridiculous, [snip]

[edited for bashing]
    Edited by ZOS_Icy on August 5, 2022 6:42PM
  • Horny_Poney
    Horny_Poney
    ✭✭✭
    Day 4: still unplayable with 5 bars at 1am (so, about half of the server capacity).
    The issue seems located in Greyhost only, the other campaign is fine most of the time.
    This means all the people whose Greyhost is the main campaign, like me, are screwed è_é
    Edited by Horny_Poney on August 7, 2022 2:33AM
  • Lebkuchen
    Lebkuchen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I love reading zonechat now. Most of the time people are ranting about the state of the game, instead of calling each other stupid noobs. But i wonder why almost nobody is trying to find out what's going on here. Maybe all the PvP players are already banned from the forums for asking too many questions :D
  • Horny_Poney
    Horny_Poney
    ✭✭✭
    So apparently Xbox players have the same issue.