The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Attribute points for Imperial DK

oomaplestoryoo
Yeah so i was just wondering where should i put my attribute points into? health Magicka or Stamina. Obviously main focus will be on health but when to put in health and when to put in magicka....

THank you very much
  • TuterKing
    TuterKing
    ✭✭
    It all really maters how you want to play the game. If your going to go all tank like at first you should focus on health. If you want to focus on raw power you should do a bit of magic or stamina, depending on what moves your using. Even if you do no focus on one thing right away all your stats will level up when you level. Each lvl you will get 10 magic/stamina and 20 hp. So do what ever you think is right for your guy.
    The King is Here!
  • refelian
    refelian
    I would suggest for a sword and shield type that health and stamina are probably the main focus for this class - play around with it though and see what works!
  • oomaplestoryoo
    refelian wrote: »
    I would suggest for a sword and shield type that health and stamina are probably the main focus for this class - play around with it though and see what works!

Yeah after trying the 1 handed and a shield, i dont feel like it. I want to deal more damage though so i start using 2 handed sword.

What i figured out was that I should calculate the minimum magicka that i need for a full combo plus a leeway of magicka for my most damage skills. The rest should be on health. I feel that even dps DK can be tanky woth his skills if you have good armor and health.

For stamina, not sure. Cos im only level 8 and havent put a single point into it yet.