The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

House Dufort Banneret style drop rate?

Prince_of_Nocturnus
Prince_of_Nocturnus
Soul Shriven
Hey, I have been wondering about the drop rate of this motif it's pretty rare but I seem to get one every day
I wonder if it's the same as Annihilarch Chosen like one daily guaranteed ?
  • Belegnole
    Belegnole
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have not been getting one a day.
  • chessalavakia_ESO
    chessalavakia_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's a daily reset but, the drop rate feels lower than Annihilarch's if I'm not being unlucky.

It's rare for me to need to kill for Annihilarch x 10 but, it's pretty common to be the case for Dufort for me so far.
  • Prince_of_Nocturnus
    Prince_of_Nocturnus
    Soul Shriven
    It's a daily reset but, the drop rate feels lower than Annihilarch's if I'm not being unlucky.

It's rare for me to need to kill for Annihilarch x 10 but, it's pretty common to be the case for Dufort for me so far.

Thank you, this will saves me the time to grind them
    A tip try switching toons when farming it helps me a lot
    Maybe leave campaign and join it again or another one
  • huntgod_ESO
    huntgod_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wish they were more upfront with these the timers.

Some are.once a day with the server reset

Some are on a rolling timer.

Can be a real part n figuring out which is which.

Especially when it isn't guaranteed.

Steadfast drives me crazy, I've gone 10 boxes or more with no style even waiting a full 24 hours between...very frustrating. Annihilarch is daily reset which is nice, fargrave sems to be a on a rolling timer
    --- HuntGod ---
    Officer of the Unrepentant
    www.unrepentantgaming.com
  • Prince_of_Nocturnus
    Prince_of_Nocturnus
    Soul Shriven
    I wish they were more upfront with these the timers.

Some are.once a day with the server reset

Some are on a rolling timer.

Can be a real part n figuring out which is which.

Especially when it isn't guaranteed.

Steadfast drives me crazy, I've gone 10 boxes or more with no style even waiting a full 24 hours between...very frustrating. Annihilarch is daily reset which is nice, fargrave sems to be a on a rolling timer

I don't have troubles with Steadfast nor Fargrave for some reason, but Black Fin Legion is driving me mad
  • Dojohoda
    Dojohoda
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    The older style seems to drop more or as often for me over two accounts plus over two servers.
    Fan of playing magblade since 2015. (PC NA)
    Might be joking in comments.
    -->(((Cyrodiil)))<--
  • spoqster
    spoqster
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've dropped Dufort pages within 17.5h hours of each other. So if it's a rolling timer it's not a 20h timer.
  • Dalsinthus
    Dalsinthus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    spoqster wrote: »
    I've dropped Dufort pages within 17.5h hours of each other. So if it's a rolling timer it's not a 20h timer.

Usually with these timers there is a reasonable chance to get a drop if you haven't landed a drop for the past 20 hours - often in the range of 5-20% drop chance. Once that happens you can still receive a subsequent drop but the chance seems to drop off to a very low probability - 1% or less. Therefore people will report situations like this where repeat drops occur within 20 hours but most people don't experience this result.
  • spoqster
    spoqster
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dalsinthus wrote: »
    spoqster wrote: »

Usually with these timers there is a reasonable chance to get a drop if you haven't landed a drop for the past 20 hours - often in the range of 5-20% drop chance. Once that happens you can still receive a subsequent drop but the chance seems to drop off to a very low probability - 1% or less. Therefore people will report situations like this where repeat drops occur within 20 hours but most people don't experience this result.

But it could also be the case that it's not on a 20h rolling cooldown timer and instead just resets the drop rate every day.
    Like:
    - Fixed drop rate
    - Drops are disabled once an item drops
    - Drops are enabled again in the morning when pledges refresh

Or are there accounts of people dropping multiple pages on the same day?