The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

August crown store showcase

schoober
schoober
✭✭✭
Where is it? I'm getting anxious!
  • Aisleyne
    Aisleyne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dates vary and it never drops on the weekend. Given the fact that the July showcase has a number of items lasting through the beginning of August (as well as the August statuette), I'd guess this will be one of the months they release it on the later side. You never know, but I don't expect to see it before the end of the week.
  • PDarkBHood
    PDarkBHood
    ✭✭✭
    It's up and it is going to be an expensive month. Lot's to get. Like the mounts, houses and crates.
  • Lady_Galadhiel
    Lady_Galadhiel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    It is pretty full of stuff things month, luckly I have lots of it :D
    But those 2 houseguests are a must for me :joy:
    “Take some more tea," the March Hare said to Alice, very earnestly.
    "I've had nothing yet," Alice replied in an offended tone, "so I can't take more."
    "You mean you can't take less," said the Hatter: "it's very easy to take more than nothing."
    "Nobody asked your opinion," said Alice.”
    ― Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
  • Destai
    Destai
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Edited by Destai on August 1, 2022 5:03PM
  • Timorelle
    Timorelle
    ✭✭✭
    But those 2 houseguests are a must for me :joy:

Seconded! To see Stibbons and Rigurt in the same month... *wipes away tear of joy*