The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Should Cyrodiil Have Just Two Factions?

• Iriidius
    Iriidius
    ✭✭✭
    Maybe everybody in Ic is fighting for themselves/their own tel var gain and not for the score of their faction to win the campaign, but that doesnt mean that fights in IC are equal. Althought tel var is split between all group members and other players in the fight and you can kill almost all NPCs in IC solo, people still run around in huge zergs and hunt solo players but avoid other zergs. Almost every fight i see in IC is a Xv1gank. If you dont play solo, you have to share your telvar and probably still get zerged, so farmers play solo and good „gankers“ too, but zergs are zerging down solo players despite getting less telvar.
  • RebornV3x
    RebornV3x
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes
    PVP comes down to two factions anyways Two alliances always end up bullying one alliance so in way we already have two alliances just unofficially. 3 alliances sound cool on paper but unless you copy Planetside 2 it just doesn't work we just need to make it official and have 2 alliances already. it would really balance things out.
    Xbox One - NA GT: RebornV3x
    I also play on PC from time to time but I just wanna be left alone on there so sorry.
  • Stncold
    Stncold
    ✭✭✭
    No
    No. 3 way fights are always the most fun and it's called the Three Banners War for a reason.
  • OBJnoob
    OBJnoob
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No
    No. Its unique and fun. I'm tired of people comparing ESO to their other favorite games and trying to make it more like them.