The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

What did you buy from the golden vendor?

CheepsNSalsa
CheepsNSalsa
✭✭✭✭
I've got a couple million AP sitting around but I'm lost as to what to buy this event to make the most gold. Vicious Death seems like the safest choice but I'm curious if anyone has other ideas.
Edited by ZOS_Hadeostry on August 1, 2022 2:03AM
  • FluffWit
    FluffWit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I'd normally say the safest bet is Dawn Prism but they're slashing the cost from 100k ap to 25k next update (which is a good thing) so don't get that rn lol.
  • TaSheen
    TaSheen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    FluffWit wrote: »
    I'd normally say the safest bet is Dawn Prism but they're slashing the cost from 100k ap to 25k next update (which is a good thing) so don't get that rn lol.

Oh, I'm glad to know that, thanks @FluffWit!

But even in books, the heroes make mistakes, and there isn't always a happy ending.

PC NA, PC EU (non steam)- three accounts, many alts....
  • MaraxusTheOrc
    MaraxusTheOrc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    FluffWit wrote: »

You a hero.
  • joerginger
    joerginger
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nothing. Only sets available for which I have collected the jewelry pieces already. Since apparently for some reason it is absolutely not possible to add the more recent sets, the golden vendor has been completely dead during all the most recent PvP events.
    Edited by joerginger on July 31, 2022 8:37AM
  • FeedbackOnly
    FeedbackOnly
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Transmutation has been a staple for pvp healers for years.

I am considering getting morang tong as it's usually only in imperial city
  • shadyjane62
    shadyjane62
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I bought a Vicious Death necklace for a total stranger.
  • Aquelarre
    Aquelarre
    I have millions of AP sitting in my bank. PS EU, I’m your AP dealer.
  • ZOS_Hadeostry
    Greetings,

After further review we have decided to move this thread to a category we think is more appropriate for this topic.

Thank you for your understanding
    Staff Post