The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

just comeback from 2 year off ORC Companion ?

charley222
charley222
✭✭✭✭
hello everyone
i just comeback from 2 year off
i just learn the game have Companion but so far idk this look limited i find any orc Companion ?
thank you
Edited by ZOS_Hadeostry on August 15, 2022 1:58AM
the wall of the covenant
  • Marillea
    Marillea
    ✭✭✭✭
    We do not have an Orc companion yet. We probably will get one in the future though, I doubt they'd exclude a race or a class.
  • charley222
    charley222
    ✭✭✭✭
    babykubrow wrote: »
    We do not have an Orc companion yet. We probably will get one in the future though, I doubt they'd exclude a race or a class.

thank for answer

i`m a bit disappointing this will be so kool to have a big orc mercenary >:) i see the 4 companion and they look a bit boring and 2 look to be weak human thank again for the info
    the wall of the covenant
  • Timorelle
    Timorelle
    ✭✭✭
    charley222 wrote: »
    this will be so kool to have a big orc mercenary >:)

Plot twist: They introduce an Orc companion in the future, but s/he is the shortest, scrawniest body type available to the race and is a hardcore nerd/scholar personality type, bwahahahahaaa...
  • NotaDaedraWorshipper
    NotaDaedraWorshipper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Timorelle wrote: »

Plot twist: They introduce an Orc companion in the future, but s/he is the shortest, scrawniest body type available to the race and is a hardcore nerd/scholar personality type, bwahahahahaaa...

and grew up in Hammerfell, where she did tailoring to just get by but still remains quirky and happy. They worship the Yokudan gods and has never heard of Malacath or Trinimac.

It wouldn't surprise me with how companions and many characters has been. Instead of using the companions as an insight to their race's culture and province, and only start experiment when the races has had one turn.
    Edited by NotaDaedraWorshipper on August 14, 2022 4:50PM
    [Lie] Of course! I don't even worship Daedra!
  • charley222
    charley222
    ✭✭✭✭
    Orc best that why weak human need them to hold the wall of the covenant also Orc very very wise best blacksmithing of tamriel Orc=blood price = honor ORC best mercenary ,

vcdongzq0669.png

hehe orc biggest , strongest that why loving me and have very good time with Orc

m4k5uzxsei8e.jpg
    Edited by charley222 on July 31, 2022 12:29AM
    the wall of the covenant
  • YstradClud
    YstradClud
    ✭✭✭✭
    ZoS doesn't seem to market the Orcs that much. I come from World of Warcraft and Blizzard literally use to use them as the backbone of their marketing.
    HhsWE7G.jpg
    It's been really surprising to play an mmo where Orcs seem to be a minority. Orsinium was a very good Orc chapter though.

• charley222
    charley222
    ✭✭✭✭
    YstradClud wrote: »
    ZoS doesn't seem to market the Orcs that much. I come from World of Warcraft and Blizzard literally use to use them as the backbone of their marketing.
    HhsWE7G.jpg
    It's been really surprising to play an mmo where Orcs seem to be a minority. Orsinium was a very good Orc chapter though.

yea 110% agree ZoS are a bit out of touch there still after 7 or 8 year orc dont have the racial berserk >:)

i got my idea on this why ,

agree wow orc are kool same for D&D and pathfinder half-orc are very kool or Shadow of War orc are very funny :)

the wall of the covenant
  • Kiralyn2000
    Kiralyn2000
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

WoW is based on the Warcraft RTS's, which began as all about Orcs vs Humans. Orcs are/were the lead race of the Horde, one of two warring factions. Of course, Orcs are big in WoW.

ESO's Orcs are just one of 10 races. They're just a small part of the game, not the main focus like in WoW. So, yeah, ZoS doesn't center Orcs in their advertising. Why would they?

/shrug
    It's been really surprising to play an mmo where Orcs seem to be a minority.

Honestly, most MMOs I've played don't even have "orcs". I'd be surprised to see more MMOs beyond WoW having Orcs as a big focus. (maaaaaaybe Warhammer :D )
  • charley222
    charley222
    ✭✭✭✭
    HhsWE7G.jpg

a other prove they dont like orc they are always on argonian and elf the game already have 3 faction of elf

a lot of player ask for a classic Orc Strongholds housing and i never see one but find all other type of useless house

they just dont like orc

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/442213/orc-architecture-orc-longhouse-request

here my old topic

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/342155/orc-again-forgotten-any-strongholds#latest
    Edited by charley222 on August 13, 2022 5:02PM
    the wall of the covenant
  • tomofhyrule
    tomofhyrule
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    My Bastian has an Orc companion, does that count?
    ud49ga299wc8.png

Then again, I do like that characters aren't cookie cutter in the Elder Scrolls series. Gar's got some typical Orc things - he's a blacksmith and has biceps bigger than his head, but he actually was raised by Nords so he doesn't know the first thing about Orcish culture. I can't wait to write his story playing through Wrothgar since that's his first time actually seeing Orcs as something other than enemies on the battlefield.
  • tsaescishoeshiner
    tsaescishoeshiner
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    HhsWE7G.jpg

a other prove they dont like orc they are always on argonian and elf the game already have 3 faction of elf

a lot of player ask for a classic Orc Strongholds housing and i never see one but find all other type of useless house

they just dont like orc

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/442213/orc-architecture-orc-longhouse-request

here my old topic

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/342155/orc-again-forgotten-any-strongholds#latest

Those threads are both very outdated now that we have Forgemaster Falls.

I'm looking forward to an orc companion, but since we only have 4 companions total so far, I can't see the lack of an orc companion as a sign of secret anti-orc bias.
    PC-NA
    in-game: @tsaescishoeshiner
  • charley222
    charley222
    ✭✭✭✭
    HhsWE7G.jpg

they just dont like orc

here my old topic

Those threads are both very outdated now that we have Forgemaster Falls.

I'm looking forward to an orc companion, but since we only have 4 companions total so far, I can't see the lack of an orc companion as a sign of secret anti-orc bias.

yea i just find about Forgemaster Falls anyway this end the same , is not available a other painful and useless feature
    Edited by charley222 on August 13, 2022 7:37PM
    the wall of the covenant
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Timorelle wrote: »

and grew up in Hammerfell, where she did tailoring to just get by but still remains quirky and happy. They worship the Yokudan gods and has never heard of Malacath or Trinimac.

It wouldn't surprise me with how companions and many characters has been. Instead of using the companions as a night insight to their race's culture and province, and only start experiment when the races has had one turn.

Im still salty bastian is essentially a breton in all but race. He coulda been used to dive into nibenese culture.
    Edited by Aliyavana on August 14, 2022 5:05AM
  • phaneub17_ESO
    phaneub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Since we have a Khajiit raised by Orcs and talk like Orcs, how about an Orc raised by Khajiits and talks like Khajiits who often mentions their fur and tail, though not actually having either.
  • ZOS_Hadeostry
    Greetings,

After further review we have decided to move this thread to a category we think is more appropriate for this topic.

Thank you for your understanding
    Staff Post