The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Game crashing and problems during Mayhem event

malistorr
malistorr
✭✭✭✭
I tried to get into Blackreach last night to finish the PVP month on Xbox NA and had the game just completely crash to desktop on me 3-times in an hour period. The queue was at about 75 at the time and I am DC. I was just doing random tasks in the PVE part of the game and the whole game just crashed to desktop. Once I did get in to Blackreach performance was pretty bad. I regularly couldn't cast skills. Snipe and it's morphs regularly were getting stuck. I'd cast it and see my bow point up in the air and it would stay there with me moving around or staying in place for 1-5 seconds. That obviously killed my DPS and/or chance to kill other players in PVP. That skill needs to have it's cast/channel time reduced any way as it is way to slow to cast but during the event so far it's been awful barely being able to cast it.

And then there was the usual "stuck in combat" issues again. I couldn't ride my mount no matter what I did and no matter how long after a fight it was or how far I was since my previous fights etc. I had to leave Cyrodiil and completely exit the game and come back in. Of course this meant spending another 45-minutes in queue to be able to PVP again. So far this event is a huge failure for technical reasons just like last year.
Edited by malistorr on July 29, 2022 7:13PM