Maintenance for the week of July 1:
• NA megaservers for maintenance – July 1, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• EU megaservers for maintenance – July 1, 8:00 UTC (4:00AM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – July 1, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Question: Are total possible skill points finite?

Qutayba
Qutayba
✭✭✭
Are you limited in how many skill points you can earn in the game? Can you still continue earning them at max level? In other words, would I be gimping myself to experiment with different skills (or unlocking all crafts), or will there continue to be opportunities to balance out once you hit the level cap?
  • dabbourism
    dabbourism
    ✭✭
    320 skill points are confirmed
    FOR RABIA .. FOR HONOR
    Options
  • hellkrasher
    hellkrasher
    ✭✭✭
    dabbourism wrote: »
    Yeap thats confirmed by one of the devs

Aldmeri Dominion Characters: Hellkrasher, Hellcrasher, Hell Krasher, Hell Crasher, Hellcrash.

VR16 Dunmer DK
    VR16 Arognian Templar
    VR14 Argonian DK
    VR14 Altmer Sorcerer
    VR11 Khajit Nightblade
    Options
  • Felo
    Felo
    ✭✭
    The adventure zone will also have skyshards. Since you can't know how many adventure zones/expansions will come into the game, you cannot know how many skillpoints you can actually get in total ^^
    :)Guild Leader of The Psijic Orderon EU Server :)

Options
  • sweetnsorrow
    Yup, you will have more then enough skill points to do what needs to be done. Just remember you can only slot 5 skills, 1 quick-use item at a time, and 1 ultimate. At level 15, you will be able to swap weapons which gives an addition hotbar.
    Options
  • Zerl
    Zerl
    ✭✭✭
    dabbourism wrote: »

To answer the OP, I doubt you can actually gimp yourself due to the sheer number of SPs that are available (as mentioned in the above quote). The only thing you can possibly do, is make life a little more difficult for yourself as you are levelling.

The only real advice I would give, is perhaps have some sort of "structure" to your experimenting. For example, have a primary set of skills that you shall be using whilst you level, and then use any surplus SPs that you acquire to experiment with.

Options
  • Dado.veroBzb16_ESO
    320 skill points are confirmed .
    But be carefull , the buildings have so many slots .. in wich you can lost the primary structure of your PG
    Options
  • Zargorius
    Zargorius
    ✭✭✭✭
    Please also remember that you can respec at the re-dedication shrines for 100 gold points per skill point (at least that was the beta price)
    Honor is a dead man's code.
    Options
  • Kirera
    Kirera
    Zargorius wrote: »
    Please also remember that you can respec at the re-dedication shrines for 100 gold points per skill point (at least that was the beta price)

Oh, that's nice to know :) how do tey look like/where can one be found?

Options
  • Vyndetta
    Vyndetta
    ✭✭✭
    As Zargorius wrote, you may respec at one of the shrines (I don't know where they are as of yet myself), but I wanted to add, you only have to pay for the spent points. If you have 50 spent, but 10 unspent, it will only cost for the 50. I know that should be common knowledge, but you never know these days!
    Options
  • Aureli
    Aureli
    ✭✭✭
    If I recall correctly from the beta, one of the stones was located in the entry area for Cyrodil. Don't quote me on that though. I just remember running into it saying "Oh, that's cool" and running on.
    Edited by Aureli on April 1, 2014 9:29AM
    Options
  • Qutayba
    Qutayba
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks for the answer, folks. My mind is somewhat set more at ease.
    Options