The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Mayhem event: Thanks for the scroll!

DigiAngel
DigiAngel
✭✭✭✭✭
And that's about it. Almost all campaigns are full with triple digit waits (sorry ZOS, ESO PVP is not worth waiting for), and IC is a complete wreck with groups running everywhere. Good luck out there.
Edited by ZOS_Hadeostry on July 29, 2022 3:21AM
  • ZOS_Hadeostry
    Greetings,

After further review we have decided to move this thread to a category we think is more appropriate for this topic.

Thank you for your understanding
    Staff Post
  • shadyjane62
    shadyjane62
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    DigiAngel wrote: »
    And that's about it. Almost all campaigns are full with triple digit waits (sorry ZOS, ESO PVP is not worth waiting for), and IC is a complete wreck with groups running everywhere. Good luck out there.

The box rewards are lackluster. A few flowers, a soul gem, some kind of purple bone thing that I already have 20 of and average about 60 tel var stones.Once in the while a repair kit for siege or even once a forward camp. On three chars doing writs.
  • TechMaybeHic
    TechMaybeHic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah and the lag is creeping back, and I even disconnected for the first time in months. This is great...
  • FlopsyPrince
    FlopsyPrince
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    And you can get locked out of the zone if you go into a delve!
    PC
    PS4/PS5
  • kind_hero
    kind_hero
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Do those house Dufort style pages drop in event boxes?
    [PC/EU] Tamriel Hero, Stormproof, Grand Master Crafter
  • jaws343
    jaws343
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    IC is like the worst place to actually be during MYM, since they don't implement double tel var during the event, and there are very minimal things to do that provide AP.

The most efficient way to approach the event is to run BGs while you wait for your queue for Cyrodil. You will likely earn more AP in those BGs than you will once you finally get into Cyrodil.

It is also worth noting that some of the queue numbers move faster than they appear. I had a queue of 78 or so for one of the newly spun up campaigns last night and that popped for me after only like 10 minutes.
  • DigiAngel
    DigiAngel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's good advice @jaws343