The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

ZOS did not increase pop cap in Grey Host for event, so 90-120 minute queue times or longer

EdmondDontes
EdmondDontes
✭✭✭✭✭
What the heck ZOS? You can't even increase your pop caps for the main campaign for the MYM event when everyone is going to want to be in their home campaign?

This in many ways locks those of us who play the main campaign in daily raid group out of our home campaigns. Our raid group members are going to have to log in literally 90-120 minutes early just to get in queue if they want to make it to raid group at the scheduled time EVERY DAY.

This is ludicrous.
  • Sindrik8x
    Sindrik8x
    ✭✭✭✭
    Par for course. Acceptable standards at ZoS!!!
  • martinhpb16_ESO
    martinhpb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I queued for an hour and it was honestly very poor.

Soon logged off.
    At least the spelling is difficult for you.
    Hew's Bane*
  • Holycannoli
    Holycannoli
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    What the heck ZOS? You can't even increase your pop caps for the main campaign for the MYM event when everyone is going to want to be in their home campaign?

This in many ways locks those of us who play the main campaign in daily raid group out of our home campaigns. Our raid group members are going to have to log in literally 90-120 minutes early just to get in queue if they want to make it to raid group at the scheduled time EVERY DAY.

This is ludicrous.

Lol not surprised.

This weekend is gonna be hell. Think I'll only do a scouting mission in an unpopulated campaign and avoid the two hour queue.
  • EdmondDontes
    EdmondDontes
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    03:00 Eastern Standard Time. Queue is 25.

Seriously? They couldn't increase the pop cap in the main campaign at all during the event?

People who run in regular daily raids in the main campaign are gonna have to log in at least an hour to two hours early to make their regular scheduled raid times. ...or just not be able to raid with their scheduled guild raids during the event.

ZOS should be embarrassed.

• Necrotech_Master
    Necrotech_Master
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    they have never increased the pop caps for this event, they just add more campaigns

i spent most of my evening yesterday playing in one of the 7 day standards and it was very busy there, lot of good fights and made almost 400k AP lol
    plays PC/NA
    handle @Necrotech_Master
    active player since april 2014
  • Paske
    Paske
    ✭✭✭✭
    On EU Grey Host is unplayable if there are 2 groups fighting.

If you run around and avoid PVP ( ironic, I know ) game works. But then you get into a big fight and - game lags to 30+ seconds desync.

I love old servers ...
  • EdmondDontes
    EdmondDontes
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    they have never increased the pop caps for this event, they just add more campaigns

i spent most of my evening yesterday playing in one of the 7 day standards and it was very busy there, lot of good fights and made almost 400k AP lol

Pop caps have never been this low for this event either. 80 players/faction simply is not high enough at any time, but it's unbearably low during a PvP event. This is seriously crimping the style of those of us who run daily raid groups. We have to log in a MINIMUM of an hour before scheduled raid start to make it on time.