The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Isobels default armor - What motif or style is it?

LalMirchi
LalMirchi
✭✭✭✭✭
I really like Isobels default armor, is this a motif or style in the game as I would like my Templar PC to copy her armor. In fact I'm also looking for blue dye that her default outfit uses.

8CUGtAF.png
  • ghastley
    ghastley
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would also like to know. I want my Isobel to wear light equipment, under a heavy outfit. At present, she uses the Lion Guard costume, dyed a bit brighter.
  • ghastley
    ghastley
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ghastley wrote: »
    I would also like to know. I want my Isobel to wear light equipment, under a heavy outfit. At present, she uses the Lion Guard Knight costume, dyed a bit brighter.

who broke the edit function?
    Edited by ghastley on July 28, 2022 1:43PM
  • Maitsukas
    Maitsukas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's a recolored version of Steadfast Society heavy armor and Ancestral Breton for the weapons and shield. As for the exact dyes used, I have no idea.
    PC-EU @maitsukas

Posting the weekly Infinite Archive vendor updates.

Also trying out new Main Quests, Companions, ToT decks, Events and Styles on PTS.
  • LalMirchi
    LalMirchi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Maitsukas wrote: »
    It's a recolored version of Steadfast Society heavy armor and Ancestral Breton for the weapons and shield. As for the exact dyes used, I have no idea.

Thank you very much. I guess I will start doing the High Isle dailies and hope for the best.