The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

[PS5 EU] Trader product search filters not saved anymore

BalticBlues
BalticBlues
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭
ANY CHANGES to Trader product search filters are NOT SAVED anymore.
This creates TWO problems:

1. Filter creation
When you create new search filters to search something special on Traders,
these filters are not saved anymore. Therefore, you have to recreate them each logon.

2. Filter deletion
When you delete search filters you do no longer need,
they reappear the next time you logon. Therefore, you have to delete them each logon.
  • Icebreath26
    Icebreath26
    Soul Shriven
    ANY CHANGES to Trader product search filters are NOT SAVED anymore.
    This creates TWO problems:

1. Filter creation
    When you create new search filters to search something special on Traders,
    these filters are not saved anymore. Therefore, you have to recreate them each logon.

2. Filter deletion
    When you delete search filters you do no longer need,
    they reappear the next time you logon. Therefore, you have to delete them each logon.
    Hello i have the same problem with Traders and with my all crafting stations on my 18 characters its dont save filters and search history(Guild Traders)
    https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/613512/crafting-stations-problem-ps4#latest

• fizl101
    fizl101
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I'm on PS EU and my trader filters and my crafting filters are both working, so it doesn't seem to be something affecting the entire server (PS5)
    Soupy twist
  • katanagirl1
    katanagirl1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    fizl101 wrote: »
    I'm on PS EU and my trader filters and my crafting filters are both working, so it doesn't seem to be something affecting the entire server (PS5)

The history pre-High Isles is still there.

Try a new search next time you log in, then log out. It won’t be in the search history anymore.

EDIT: I should specify guild trades since I am not sure what is meant above with crafting stations.
    Edited by katanagirl1 on August 2, 2022 4:54AM
    Khajiit Stamblade
    Dark Elf Magsorc
    Redguard Stamina Dragonknight
    Orc Stamplar PVP
    Breton Magsorc PVP

PS5 NA

• fizl101
    fizl101
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Try a new search next time you log in, then log out. It won’t be in the search history anymore.

EDIT: I should specify guild trades since I am not sure what is meant above with crafting stations.

I'll give it a go, I don't think i've particularly been looking for anything at traders recently.

For the crafting, you can set using triangle or r3 depending on the station a filter that says quests only, have ingredients etc. I set mine to have quests but occasionally remove it if i need to create more potions and so on
    Soupy twist
  • katanagirl1
    katanagirl1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

I'll give it a go, I don't think i've particularly been looking for anything at traders recently.

For the crafting, you can set using triangle or r3 depending on the station a filter that says quests only, have ingredients etc. I set mine to have quests but occasionally remove it if i need to create more potions and so on

Ah I see. I forgot about those because I don’t use them.
    Khajiit Stamblade
    Dark Elf Magsorc
    Redguard Stamina Dragonknight
    Orc Stamplar PVP
    Breton Magsorc PVP

PS5 NA