The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Campaign question please

chriscloud2236
I am currently in one campaign, if I join another campaign without leaving my main one. Will I still be able to rank up? I understand I won’t be on the leaderboards at all, just wondering if I would still gain xp toward my rank up.
  • DaisyRay
    DaisyRay
    ✭✭✭
    Yes! I think you're asking if you play in GreyHost and then decide you want to play in Blackreach, will you get points in Blackreach. Yes, you can. I keep some of my character in Blackreach for T1 rewards, but keep my mains on Greyhost.

If that's not what you're asking, ignore me lol.
    ⭑・゚゚・*:༅。.。༅:*゚:*:✼✿ DaisyRay ✿✼:*゚:༅。.。༅:*・゚゚・⭑
  • chriscloud2236
    DaisyRay wrote: »
    Yes! I think you're asking if you play in GreyHost and then decide you want to play in Blackreach, will you get points in Blackreach. Yes, you can. I keep some of my character in Blackreach for T1 rewards, but keep my mains on Greyhost.

I really appreciate the reply. what Im asking is, can I be in two campaigns with the same character and gain exp towards my rank to lvl up
  • DaisyRay
    DaisyRay
    ✭✭✭
    I'm not really sure actually. Give the post some time and I'm sure some pvp smart person will tell us both.
    ⭑・゚゚・*:༅。.。༅:*゚:*:✼✿ DaisyRay ✿✼:*゚:༅。.。༅:*・゚゚・⭑
  • SkadiMZ
    SkadiMZ
    ✭✭✭
    Yes, the rank is tied to total alliance points gained. Like you mentioned above, you will not be tracked on the leader boards if it is not your home campaign