Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Mayhem event changed my mind (was: 100% done with PVP)

DigiAngel
DigiAngel
✭✭✭✭✭
Had my MagDK out....whip...RAT...the works. Was up against another DK....did almost no damage to it at all. Never saw a swap so I'm assuming it was some garbage Oakensoul build. Congrats on hosing PvP with that ZOS. What a joke.

The above was the original post. After making a Magcro bomber I have had an absolute blast with PvP in Cyro. Thank you ZOS for the event...I'm a believer.
Edited by DigiAngel on July 31, 2022 6:05PM
  • auz
    auz
    ✭✭✭✭
    Officially changing the name to Oakensoul HA cheese, perma corrosive, ganka Mayhem
  • StarOfElyon
    StarOfElyon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That was probably a Brokensoul DK.
  • EdmondDontes
    EdmondDontes
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oakensoul is the most blatant pay to win item released in ESO to date.
  • Oakenaxe
    Oakenaxe
    ✭✭✭✭
    Don't worry, they will fix it with Nocturnal's Ploy! :D
    a.k.a. Leo
    non-native English speaker
    200-300 ping and low fps player
  • ChunkyCat
    ChunkyCat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    m1emb3n7et8o.jpeg
  • BazOfWar
    BazOfWar
    ✭✭✭✭
    Zos's new chapters are such garbage these days that their only selling points are putting in a must have Mythic item. Zos knows these Mythcs are over powered but also know that people will be desperate to have them.

Once the sales grind to a halt they nerf the Mythic to what they originally intended it to be. Not much to expect from a company that allows a Dev to call it's playerbase "whiney little b*****s"
  • Ranger209
    Ranger209
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    BazOfWar wrote: »
    Zos's new chapters are such garbage these days that their only selling points are putting in a must have Mythic item. Zos knows these Mythcs are over powered but also know that people will be desperate to have them.

Once the sales grind to a halt they nerf the Mythic to what they originally intended it to be. Not much to expect from a company that allows a Dev to call it's playerbase "whiney little b*****s"

Well?