The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Low Pop Bonus | Primary Campaign

StihlReign
StihlReign
✭✭✭✭
The low pop bonus for the primary campaign appears to be poorly designed and punitive and structured to be manipulated.

The devs should do away with it.
"O divine art of subtlety and secrecy!

Through you we learn to be invisible, through you inaudible; and hence we can hold the enemy’s fate in our hands.” – Ch. VI, v. 8-9. — Master Sun Tzu

"You haven't beaten me you've sacrificed sure footing for a killing stroke." — Ra's al Ghul

He who is prudent and lies in wait for an enemy who is not, will be victorious — Master Sun Tzu

LoS
  • EdmondDontes
    EdmondDontes
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The problem is less the low pop bonus and more that ridiculously low population caps. The low pop algorithm doesn't work when the pop cap is 80/faction.

.....but this is not even close to the first time this issue has been posted on this forum. Please fill out a help ticket in game about it and maybe someone who can do something about it will see the complaint.
  • StihlReign
    StihlReign
    ✭✭✭✭
    No. I'll stick to the forums.
    "O divine art of subtlety and secrecy!

Through you we learn to be invisible, through you inaudible; and hence we can hold the enemy’s fate in our hands.” – Ch. VI, v. 8-9. — Master Sun Tzu

"You haven't beaten me you've sacrificed sure footing for a killing stroke." — Ra's al Ghul

He who is prudent and lies in wait for an enemy who is not, will be victorious — Master Sun Tzu

LoS