The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Problems since last maintenance

Tantala
Tantala
✭✭✭
1. Movement will reset jumping character back to ground he has already crossed. This has happened several times today.
2. Character logged off for excessive messaging. I sent no messages so anything that was sent was auto-generated by the system and out of my control.
Edited by ZOS_Bill on August 6, 2022 1:48PM
  • The Uninvited
    The Uninvited
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tantala wrote: »
    1. Movement will reset jumping character back to ground he has already crossed. This has happened several times today.
    2. Character logged off for excessive messaging. I sent no messages so anything that was sent was auto-generated by the system and out of my control.

You mean problems that have been in the game since 2014? Number 1 is referred to as a "roll back".
    Pandora's Promise (rip) | LND | Pactriotic | IKnowWhatUDidLastWinter's | The Uninvited |

Ride the paranoia | All life is pain | Only the grave is real
  • Tantala
    Tantala
    ✭✭✭
    Tantala wrote: »

You mean problems that have been in the game since 2014? Number 1 is referred to as a "roll back".

Interesting - I've never seen it before. Maybe it was more obvious because a lot of people had jumped onto the server after the 8 hour maintenance.

• Tantala
    Tantala
    ✭✭✭
    Whatever is wrong seems to be getting worse. Logged in a few minutes ago and experienced repeated freezes during which the system was completely unresponsive to key or mouse actions. Eventually gave up when I kept getting a "Target out of range" message from a corpse I was standing over.
  • Tantala
    Tantala
    ✭✭✭
    OK, forget it all. Looks like I have an internet issue. Connection has dropped from 540/40 to something an ADSL line would be ashamed of. This happened during the heatwave but had been fixed since ... obviously not well enough.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    Thank you for the update that your character issues are connection related. With the culprit discovered, we will now close this thread.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.