The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

ZOS, I BEG YOU. Consider.

Maul_Rat
Maul_Rat
✭✭✭
This isn't a MOBA game. This isn't a PVP game. This isn't C:S go. This isn't Overwatch. This is an MMO, like all others, designed to grind to prestige your character. Dulling combat is considered a performance enhancer? More like a game killer!

Bugs I run into on a daily basis and on the top of my head. I have a high end PC

(1)
Deadland wayshrine load time to fargrave takes up to 5 minutes! The worst travel time I have experienced. This does also happen occasionally for me. I have a high-end PC, so at least its not like it was 3 months ago with 10-minute load times and stacked maintenance after such.

(2)
A queue is up and a player is still in FT, guessssss what, they don't load in! The player's FT should be canceled immediately and they should be put in a queue. I do not want to suggest that players can not FT while in a queue because that's ridiculous.

(3)
I am STILL DOUBLE CASTING AOE ABILITIES.... ex)volley, boneyard, spear shard etc. I believe there is an add-on designed to prevent double aeo casting, but I am not sure.

(4)
The deserter penalty given to players auto kicked out of dungeons they load in because reasons (I think its pets/companions doing this). For 15 minutes. Put into perspective how long I wait to get in some dungeons as a tank for gear that is not meta. It is terrible. Dungeon finder is still not perfect and can be tweaked over combat come on now. See above. Didn't mention players will just log out and you are waiting for a replacement or 3 manning. Atleast it works

(5)
Combat bug that prevents players from using abilities or attacking at all.

(6)
*A new one* The new quick slot menu update we received (which is nice), unfortunately, will sticky the screen and prevent you to make it go away. This has killed me several times in Cyrodill and Dungeons.

I think starting with bug fixes and even reducing the environment graphics slightly can be a welcoming change that can slowly bring in combat changes. I haven't been with the game for even a year and I am very concerned. Fortunate I chose the pay-to-win class at least...

Feel free to add on.
I just want man flesh.
  • Sergykid
    Sergykid
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    you didn't read the sticky thread on this forum category. They said that a list of bugs makes it harder to track. They almost never check on the bugs reported here as it is since that long time ago, but seeing a list like yours makes them skip on it even easier.
    Also on that sticky post it's said that you should check if there's another thread already opened with that bug, which most of what you wrote already is made a thread about.

1. there's already a thread about it, Deadlands central Wayshrines are known by players to be bugged, not sure if confirmed by zos as they barely give any response.

2. what queue is this about? what you mean by "FT" ?

3. you are pressing the button twice, they don't double cast from a single key press. You shouldn't mash your keyboard buttons, the global cooldown queue will cast spells with priority over any other action, i have a video on my youtube explaining these things better if u think it'll help u.

4. what u mean auto kick while in load screen? i do random dungeon daily and i didn't get this. And how often u get kicked by group? this would be a you problem not a group problem. Also tank is instant queue all the time, at least for random queue. If someone declines and u r placed back in the queue, just rejoin queue as the queue bugs up after this happens.
    There's also another thread about this too, with the dungeon queue not finding replacement.

5. the combat bug is a veteran on this game and likely to stay, and most of the times has a valid cause of being, like if you healed someone and they still fight even tho your heal went off, or having aggroed a mob from somewhere and it still stays in combat with you.

6. there's already another thread about it, quickslot wheels are not bugged, you can change the bind to rotate them so they don't stick on the screen if you want to block while using them, just change the bind or unbind them.
    -PC EU- / battlegrounds on my youtube
  • redspecter23
    redspecter23
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've been playing this game for over 8 years and I have no clue what an "FT" is.

You do make some other solid points though.
  • Maul_Rat
    Maul_Rat
    ✭✭✭
    I've been playing this game for over 8 years and I have no clue what an "FT" is.

You do make some other solid points though.

Fast travel
    I just want man flesh.
  • Maul_Rat
    Maul_Rat
    ✭✭✭
    Sergykid wrote: »
    you didn't read the sticky thread on this forum category. They said that a list of bugs makes it harder to track. They almost never check on the bugs reported here as it is since that long time ago, but seeing a list like yours makes them skip on it even easier.
    Also on that sticky post it's said that you should check if there's another thread already opened with that bug, which most of what you wrote already is made a thread about.

1. there's already a thread about it, Deadlands central Wayshrines are known by players to be bugged, not sure if confirmed by zos as they barely give any response.

2. what queue is this about? what you mean by "FT" ?

3. you are pressing the button twice, they don't double cast from a single key press. You shouldn't mash your keyboard buttons, the global cooldown queue will cast spells with priority over any other action, i have a video on my youtube explaining these things better if u think it'll help u.

4. what u mean auto kick while in load screen? i do random dungeon daily and i didn't get this. And how often u get kicked by group? this would be a you problem not a group problem. Also tank is instant queue all the time, at least for random queue. If someone declines and u r placed back in the queue, just rejoin queue as the queue bugs up after this happens.
    There's also another thread about this too, with the dungeon queue not finding replacement.

5. the combat bug is a veteran on this game and likely to stay, and most of the times has a valid cause of being, like if you healed someone and they still fight even tho your heal went off, or having aggroed a mob from somewhere and it still stays in combat with you.

6. there's already another thread about it, quickslot wheels are not bugged, you can change the bind to rotate them so they don't stick on the screen if you want to block while using them, just change the bind or unbind them.

3) BS. It will cast twice, I hit it once. There are several videos about it already.

4) Its not a you problem. Several of my friends also get this bug. You can even check zone chat and see people raging about it. I queue as a tank, its a bug in the game. The bug will not put me back in queue and instead count as I am leaving the instance, as soon as I load in.

I just want man flesh.
  • Taco_Tuesday
    Taco_Tuesday
    ✭✭
    "FT" = Fast Travel