The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Jewelry Missing Traits

Zama666
Zama666
✭✭✭✭
Hello,

Trying to get the remaining traits for Jewelry Crafting.

I am missing:

Triune
Harmony
Blood Thirsty

Outside of deconstructing these items - do they drop anywhere?
I have done most quests....and I think likely sold items instead of deconning them (oops)

Suggestions where to look?

Tankz!

Z
  • katanagirl1
    katanagirl1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Triune jewelry occasionally drops from the rewards for the Conquest Board dailies in Cyrodiil. If you don’t PvP, guild traders have them for sale, both the Exemplary jewelry for research or player-crafted pewter level items.

Not sure about Harmony and Bloodthirsty drops, but again guild traders have them.
    Khajiit Stamblade
    Dark Elf Magsorc
    Redguard Stamina Dragonknight
    Orc Stamplar PVP
    Breton Magsorc PVP

PS5 NA

• kringled_1
    kringled_1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Harmony items drop occasionally from random dungeon rewards. Bloodthirsty items drop from weekly trials coffers. Both sources also drop the trait material so you might be able to ask a crafter to make a research item with you providing the trait material. Otherwise look for items labeled exemplary.
    These sources have not changed AFAIK since 2018.
  • Jayne_Doe
    Jayne_Doe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    These can be rather expensive at guild traders - both the trait material and the research pieces.

If you're not in a rush to complete your research, you might consider waiting a bit after Update 35 launches, as the sourcing of the trait materials for these will be improved.

For example, dawn prism (the trait material for triune) currently costs 100k AP, but will cost 20k or 25k (can't remember which) once Update 35 hits. The other two trait stones (slaughterstone for bloodthirsty and dibellium for harmony) have improved drops rates, though are still subject to the whims of RNG.

Now, I know you'll be looking for research pieces, but with the improved accessibility of the trait material, the prices of research pieces will hopefully drop, though it may take a while for the market to adjust.
  • Troodon80
    Troodon80
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Exemplary jewellery for each of the three have a chance to drop as follows:
    • Bloodthirsty has a chance to drop from weekly trial coffers. Material (Slaughterstone) also has a chance to drop from these coffers.
    • Harmony has a chance to drop from Undaunted Reward coffers obtained from the Undaunted Enclaves at the three alliance capitals. Material (Dibellium) can be obtained from daily random dungeon rewards.
    • Triune has a chance to drop from the conquest daily coffer in Cyrodiil. Material (Dawn-Prism) can be purchased with AP from the War Researcher merchants.
    All three materials can also be purchased from guilds stores since they're not bound, and aside from Dawn-Prism and Gilding Wax (for Swift) they tend to be fairly cheap.

@Troodon80 PC | EU
    Guild: N&S
    Hand of Alkosh | Dawnbringer | Immortal Redeemer | Tick Tock Tormentor | Gryphon Heart
    Deep Dive into Dreadsail Reef Mechanics
  • Zama666
    Zama666
    ✭✭✭✭
    @Troodon80

@Jayne_Doe

@katanagirl1

ugh...so if I don't do trial I am screwed?
    I solo Undaunted Dungeons - but never received the Harmony trait - is it only Vet?

If I purchase Triune from Cyrodill - how do I research it to get the trait?

So buy the trait I want and decon it...seems to be my only option, right?

Tankz 4 helpin' me out!
  • M0ntie
    M0ntie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You can buy the item with the trait you want from guild traders and research it. Or if you have the trait stone ask someone to make the item for you to research and give them the trait stone.
    Bloodthirsty won’t be too expensive because people who do trials get heaps of them. But triune and swift will be more expensive because of the cost of the trait stone.
  • Dagoth_Rac
    Dagoth_Rac
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Zama666 wrote: »
    I solo Undaunted Dungeons - but never received the Harmony trait - is it only Vet?

You need to buy the 1-key mystery coffers with Undaunted Keys. The coffers that contain a random monster shoulder. They also have a chance to contain a piece of harmony jewelry for research.

• theoriginalpickle
    theoriginalpickle
    ✭✭✭
    Work out which one you want to research first get the trait material and ask very nicely in zone/guild chat for a MC to make it for you.

I echo the above sentiment of waiting for the patch 35 to drop as Dawn Prisms are so expensive as a non pvper its very hard to get it for cheap in the traders. I picked up two for 20k and that was pure luck.

Alternatively if your NA PC i can make everything but triune, still researching that.

Just shoot me a message.
    ]I am always the original pickle tickler nothing will stop my merciless reign
  • katanagirl1
    katanagirl1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Buy the jewelry with the trait you want and then research it, not decon it!

I don’t think you save much, if any gold by buying the trait mat and having the jewelry crafted. Typically jewelry runs 10-20k per piece on PS NA servers, not sure if PC is higher. Even the triune jewelry is in this price range, I just listed one I got in the rewards for 10k recently.
    Khajiit Stamblade
    Dark Elf Magsorc
    Redguard Stamina Dragonknight
    Orc Stamplar PVP
    Breton Magsorc PVP

PS5 NA

• Amottica
    Amottica
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I would suggest asking guild members for help. I would not expect it to be for free unless you provide the trait material but it may be less than going to a guild trader.