The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Empower

OnGodiDoDis
OnGodiDoDis
✭✭✭
I feel like this is a buff that should be accessible to all classes, given that it is a very powerful buff. Currently, only two classes do not have class skills that grant them Empower: Sorcerer and Warden. I would like to point out that Templar has two class skills that grant them this buff: Solar Flare and its morphs, and Empowering Sweep. I do not believe this should be a unique buff available only to some classes, as it adds great burst potential in PvP situations. Said classes can have 100% up time on Empower when going offensive, if they so choose to slot the skills, because the buff is conveniently on offensive skills. Perhaps rework Lotus Flower to grant Empower, given that Major Prophecy is a very easy buff to come by via potions and Inner light. DK is getting a 60 second duration on Empower so I don't see how this would be an issue with a skill that lasts far less.