The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Hollowjack Crates

davidbow1e
davidbow1e
✭✭
Seems like these crates got overlooked last year and I would really like them to be brought back, especially with seals and radiant gem options now available. That wraith lantern Steed has been calling my name for months ever since I wasn’t able to score him the first go round.
  • NotaDaedraWorshipper
    NotaDaedraWorshipper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They return almost every Halloween.
    [Lie] Of course! I don't even worship Daedra!
  • MafiaCat115
    MafiaCat115
    ✭✭✭✭
    They return almost every Halloween.

They had been brought back for 2019 and 2020, but they did not return in 2021.

As a person who has been pestering the Crown Store Showcase thread monthly for their return, I hope that they return for the Witches Festival in 2022. I have my eyes on quite a few items from them, so I know I'll be buying crowns to get all that I want. Happy to see that there are other people out there wanting them to return!
    Still hoping that one day hair dyeing will be an option. We know it's canon in universe already thanks to a book in the Manor of Masques! (House of Reveries: The Troupe)
    Proud owner of a Morrowind Banner of the 6th House (back when it actually meant something)
  • PDarkBHood
    PDarkBHood
    ✭✭✭
    October would be great!!