Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Queue for Purchase

merpins
merpins
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭
Crown Crates have cycles. ZoS introduces them, and then cycles them out a month or two later for new ones, or to reintroduce old ones. And then during the cycle of a new crate, they tend to cycle in old crates for a few days as well, bringing back old favorites and allowing players to try to obtain items in them. Though I do not agree with the loot boxes and think they are immoral, I'd still love to see a new feature; Queueing for Purchase.
What I mean by this is selecting an item in the crown store, and adding it to a grocery bag of sorts. Perhaps it can only hold a few items, but items in the grocery bag remain even after the boxes that contained them are removed from the crown store, allowing you to purchase them later for either Seals of Endeavor, or for gems. Both Seals and Gems take a long time to get (unless you purchase a LOT of crown crates), and much of the time people may see something they want to purchase, but they don't have the disposable income to purchase crates, and they don't have enough seals and won't before a crown crate is cycled out of the crown store. Some people can only afford to use the crowns they get from their monthly subscription, for example. I think this would add a lot to the enjoyment of players that interact with this system.