The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Did you guys break DC again?

neferpitou73
neferpitou73
✭✭✭✭✭
I've been pulled into DC bombs from well out of range 3 times tonight while blocking. I think you're new patch broke it....again.
  • EdmondDontes
    EdmondDontes
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've been pulled into DC bombs from well out of range 3 times tonight while blocking. I think you're new patch broke it....again.

It's always been broken during higher lag situations. See my thread about this.....

I've come to the conclusion the reason this set is still in the game is because it kills so many people so fast that it reduces server load. They don't care that it's massively broken and unfair to have a set that does this.

And I still think the obvious solution is to make the set pull to the wearer rather than some safe distance from the wearer.