The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Druidic Knotwork Face Tattoos

swook33b16_ESO
swook33b16_ESO
✭✭✭
Yo Zenimax.

Will there be a chance to get Druidic Knotwork Face Tattoos from the Crownstore one day and the ram. I don't have an amazon prime gaming account, im not playing new world unless they will have Vikings in that game one day. My account is on PC so probably can't get it through xbox. Not xbox pass PC just a regular PC account and no its not steam. So is there a chance the items will be on the Crownstore later on?
  • Maitsukas
    Maitsukas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    One thing you could do is make a Prime Gaming Account, start the free trial, claim the items and then immediately cancel the trial, so you won't get renewed to a proper subscription.
    PC-EU @maitsukas

Posting the weekly Infinite Archive vendor updates.

Also trying out new Main Quests, Companions, ToT decks, Events and Styles on PTS.
  • theoriginalpickle
    theoriginalpickle
    ✭✭✭
    You can do the free trial and cancel your prime straight away, you don't need a prime gaming accounts its just prime and a twitch account to sub.

If you don't have access to the free trial you can sign up claim it get your items in game and then cancel straight away pretty sure you get either all or half of your prime for the month back $3 for a mount and cosmetics isn't a bad price. If they put it in the store it'll be at least 3000 crowns ends up being what $30 bucks?

I know which one i picked.
    ]I am always the original pickle tickler nothing will stop my merciless reign