The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Only 3 words...

blue_peaceful_Manticore
This...
bh83u6wuktin.jpg

is...
d571i71iwjag.png

sad...
nqinifw6ucnj.png
Edited by ZOS_Hadeostry on July 22, 2022 9:41PM
  • Lumsdenml
    Lumsdenml
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    :|
    In game ID: @KnightOfTacoma
    Main: Black Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50/CP 2160 Nightblade NA PC - Grand Master Crafter, adventurer and part time ganker. Rank 35 - Palatine Grade 1
    PVP Main:Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Rank 29 - Brigadier Grade 1 - Ravenwatch veteran. Blood for the Pact!
    Guild: The Disenfranchised - ZZ!
    Obituary:
    RIP Priest of Tacoma - EP Lvl 22 Dragon Knight NA PC Kyne - Lost in the Garden of Shadows.
    RIP.Viscount of Tacoma - EP Lvl 18 Dragon Knight NA PC Kyne - Lost in the war.
    RIP. Squire of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Died of Knahaten Flu.
    RIP Reaper of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Died of Consumption.
    RIP Sovereign of Tacoma - EP Lvl 32 NightBlade NA PC Kyne - Lost at The Battle of Brindle, December 13, 2018.
    RIP Dauphin of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC Kyne - Overdosed on Skooma.
    RIP Wraith of Tacoma - EP Lvl 10 Dragon Knight NA PC - Eaten by a dragon.
    RIP Red Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Died at the Battle of Chalmen, March 18th, 2021.
    RIP Maharajah of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Lost in a sandstorm.
    RIP Vampire Of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Sorcerer NA PC - Fell asleep in the sun. RIP
  • francesinhalover
    francesinhalover
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    let me see if i understand
    the decent stuff is extremely expensive and can't be bought with crowns,
    the endeavor stuff is also expensive? i think?
    what you can buy though is a 3 pack outfit with crowns. That you find ugly?

And that makes you sad
    is that it?
    Edited by francesinhalover on July 22, 2022 9:37PM
    I am @fluffypallascat pc eu if someone wants to play together
    Shadow strike is the best cp passive ever!
  • ZOS_Hadeostry
    Greetings,

After further review we have decided to move this thread to a category we think is more appropriate for this topic.

Thank you for your understanding
    Staff Post
  • alanmatillab16_ESO
    alanmatillab16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not sure what your point is...

ZOS only put cosmetics on the various stores to avoid the usual calls of "pay-wall" "pay-to-win" and that makes it "sad"?

what is sad about it?

do you mean something else?
  • Necrotech_Master
    Necrotech_Master
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not sure what your point is...

ZOS only put cosmetics on the various stores to avoid the usual calls of "pay-wall" "pay-to-win" and that makes it "sad"?

what is sad about it?

do you mean something else?

probably the costs

you can buy the pack of 3 costumes for 560 crowns as ESO+ member, but the dragon priest one is 400 crown GEMs which comparatively is insanely expensive for only being slightly more elaborate
    plays PC/NA
    handle @Necrotech_Master
    active player since april 2014
  • Pelanora
    Pelanora
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Putting pretty good design behind a wall that not all players can access is not just unfair, its mean and petty.

It seems economically stupid as well, why not take the real money.
  • blue_peaceful_Manticore
    ''''

What ZoS does make me sad.

If you like something from store, you "ONLY" can get it if you buy Gamble Box! You have to spend ALOT of money if you wanna something. Because, you have to play the money into the ZoS table.

But to hide this, they give us Endeovers option. We can have this items for free? Yes! If we have Endeovers. If not.... ZoS give us other 2 options:

1- Wait one year until they return again (Because we have time to get it)
    2- Play the money into the ZoS table and play in this gample box!

This is what make me sad.
    They DON'T let us buy something for X Crowns. The Best and nice items, you can only BUY them, if you put all your the money into the ZoS table.
    And all of this is sad!

Endovers are not to give us anything. 8000Endovers for one mount ?! You need how many days to get 8000Endovers ? 250Days?!
    How many times they change the items in 250Days?!

But wait!!!! They are free. All you need is wait one year.... or Send us the money and play.

If we CAN spend money to play in gamble Box to get the items (mounts, body marks etc...) Why we cant buy them in Crowns?!
    IT'S SAD!

Edited by blue_peaceful_Manticore on July 23, 2022 10:44AM
  • Lady_Galadhiel
    Lady_Galadhiel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I don't see problems in the seal prices.It is ment to unlock something for free from time to time,not each week or month. I got myself azure blight Wild Hunt Steed and still got 20k seals left.
    On another server I got the mount before the steed and 2 more from boxes. Saved me lots of money, the only thing is, the seal activities get more and more time consuming but well, 10 more minutes a day to save hundreds of $ for boxes is ok.
    Contrariwise, if it was so, it might be; and if it were so, it would be; but as it isn't, it ain't. That's logic.Lewis Carroll
  • Sluggy
    Sluggy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't see problems in the seal prices.It is ment to unlock something for free from time to time,not each week or month. I got myself azure blight Wild Hunt Steed and still got 20k seals left.
    On another server I got the mount before the steed and 2 more from boxes. Saved me lots of money, the only thing is, the seal activities get more and more time consuming but well, 10 more minutes a day to save hundreds of $ for boxes is ok.

That might seem reasonable to you from this side of the fence but when you know what kinds of conversations go on when you are on the other side it starts to get real sick. This stuff isn't done this way because they chose it at random. They know exactly what they are doing and why they are doing it. And it's NOT because they think that making a better product or service is the way to get more money from customers.
  • KitsuneShoujo
    KitsuneShoujo
    ✭✭✭
    The way they have these things set up is incredibly shady and predatory. You can only get gems from the crown crates junk you convert, so you have to buy *a lot* of crown crates and hope you get a few sweetrolls or something. Do we need this stuff? No, but they know we want this stuff because they have artificial scarcity, and some of us are unfortunately easily parted with our money.

I've played Chinese grinder games that were less egregious than eso. I loved this game and it's inclusive setting and the relatively consistent storytelling, but I can't support zeni anymore. Sad indeed. :/
    Edited by KitsuneShoujo on July 24, 2022 6:00PM