The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Bug: Murzaga gra-Ghorn not recognizing my Master title

dkblight
dkblight
✭✭
I played "Linyia" and "Fillia" just fine, but now I am getting the not here rank spew. Could be a sign to go to bed, but I feel it should be mentioned. I'll try it tomorrow and hopefully it was a fluke or a reloadui error just like a recent error I've been getting when listing items on a trader, I have to reloadui.
  • dkblight
    dkblight
    ✭✭
    Boo, you don't allow me to edit my post...the not HER rank spew...
  • DinoZavr
    DinoZavr
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @dkblight In my take this is not much a bug. Murzaga gra-Ghorn only accepts your challenge if you have collected a sufficient amount of different Tales of Tribute decks. This means you have to have High Isle storyline completed (as this gives the last Ansei fragment and counts towards Rahjin desk), collected Ansei (kill different bosses and do world event for other 4 fragments), collected Rahjin (do side questing including obtaining Isobel Companion). Not sure about Red Eagle, but it is logical you get Red Eagle desk too before challenging Murzaga.
    PC EU
  • cyclonus11
    cyclonus11
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    It's not the number of decks, but number of upgrade cards. I wasn't able to challenge her despite having Master rank and 7 of the 8 decks - I had to unlock the rest of the upgrades from the Patron achievements first.
  • PrinceShroob
    PrinceShroob
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    For Fillia and Linyia, you need to have completed the Tales of Tribute questline (requires rank 7).

For Murzaga, you need to have completed the questline and reached max rank (well, technically, you need the “Roister’s Club Master” achievement, which actually unlocks slightly before you hit rank 8).

For Nhorhim, you need to collect the Red Eagle, Rajhin, and Ansei decks.

For the Author, you need to defeat the other Founders (her dialogue implies you also need to be max rank, but since Murzaga requires max rank, anyway, that’s a moot point).
  • dkblight
    dkblight
    ✭✭
    For Fillia and Linyia, you need to have completed the Tales of Tribute questline (requires rank 7).

For Murzaga, you need to have completed the questline and reached max rank (well, technically, you need the “Roister’s Club Master” achievement, which actually unlocks slightly before you hit rank 8).

For Nhorhim, you need to collect the Red Eagle, Rajhin, and Ansei decks.

For the Author, you need to defeat the other Founders (her dialogue implies you also need to be max rank, but since Murzaga requires max rank, anyway, that’s a moot point).

Thank you, I do believe this is the issue at hand.
  • SilverBride
    SilverBride
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    dkblight wrote: »
    Boo, you don't allow me to edit my post...the not HER rank spew...

To edit the original post you need to click the wheel next to the subject line of the thread.
    PCNA