The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Pelin and Rajhin deck colors are too similar

SilverBride
SilverBride
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
The colors of the Pelin and Rajhin decks are very similar and I have to look closely to tell them apart. I am not colorblind so it's not that, and I can tell them apart, but it's just not obvious like the difference between all the other decks. I'd love if one or both of these could be adjusted just enough to make them more noticable as separate decks.
PCNA
  • AnduinTryggva
    AnduinTryggva
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    YES. Too similar!
  • Garkbit
    Garkbit
    ✭✭
    Agreed ... I have made a few errors because of this!
    It would also help if they moved the deck symbol to the top left of the cards - You would then be able to see it when the cards are delt instead of the cards covering them up!
    These are not the sweet rolls you're looking for - Now move along before I put an arrow in your knee.
  • SilverBride
    SilverBride
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Garkbit wrote: »
    Agreed ... I have made a few errors because of this!
    It would also help if they moved the deck symbol to the top left of the cards - You would then be able to see it when the cards are delt instead of the cards covering them up!

That is a great idea!
    PCNA
  • tomfant
    tomfant
    ✭✭✭✭
    Agreed 👍
  • netch_a_sketch
    netch_a_sketch
    ✭✭✭✭
    I agree, I've messed up SO many times bc of this lol
  • MidniteOwl1913
    MidniteOwl1913
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wait, they aren't the same!?! On my crappy monitor anyway, they are the same... I wondered why they didn't use I different color, since there were plenty of colors left to choose...
    PS5/NA
  • SilverBride
    SilverBride
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There is a very slight difference in the colors.
    Edited by SilverBride on August 3, 2022 1:03AM
    PCNA
  • Dragonnord
    Dragonnord
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    They are way too similar.

2c4fg3j2bk4h.jpg

svy8ffi2fs4y.jpg

SERVER: NA | PLATFORM: PC | OS: Windows 10 | CLIENT: Steam | ESO PLUS: Yes
  • SilverBride
    SilverBride
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for the sceenshots. It really shows what a very small difference there is in the colors. And with the pips hidden on the right side it makes it even more difficult to tell them apart.

@ZOS_Kevin Can this please be looked into?
    Edited by SilverBride on August 3, 2022 1:03AM
    PCNA
  • Treeshka
    Treeshka
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I can differentiate cards because of the names and arts on them but a new player might not be able to due to this.