The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Does Nazaray Style Page drop in Shipwright Regrets?

Raikiki
Raikiki
✭✭✭
Anyone dropped one so far?
Edited by ZOS_Hadeostry on July 22, 2022 1:48AM
  • CyberOnEso
    CyberOnEso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It seems to be bugged, I don't believe any mask style pages are listed on guild traders.
    I also did not drop the shoulder style page after opening far more Urgarlag's Mystery Coffer's than I would usually open to drop the shoulder page.
    @CyberOnEso PC | EU - Jack of all Trades - Armory Style Manager Planesbreaker | Godslayer | Dawnbringer | Immortal Redeemer | Tick Tock Tormentor | Gryphon Heart
  • salander7
    salander7
    ✭✭✭
    We did a thread here, already a couple reports of people here and there spending between 80-150 keys.
    Main: Dragonknight Tank.

Crown trading middleman in PC-EU.
  • Raikiki
    Raikiki
    ✭✭✭
    salander7 wrote: »
    We did a thread here, already a couple reports of people here and there spending between 80-150 keys.

Yeah i already read it, but you are mainly talking about shoulder. I dont want to waste my time running shipright when its bugged :D
  • salander7
    salander7
    ✭✭✭
    Chances are if one is bugged, the other one is too, that's why I posted.

I've yet to see a mask drop, nor any of my guildies/friends I've asked to, and I'd say 30-40 different runs combined; nor any seen in zonechat or guild stores yet.

I made a combined post for mask and shoulders in bug section here here
    Edited by salander7 on July 21, 2022 3:55PM
    Main: Dragonknight Tank.

Crown trading middleman in PC-EU.
  • ZOS_Hadeostry
    Greetings,

After further review we have decided to move this thread to a category we think is more appropriate for this topic.

Thank you for your understanding
    Staff Post