Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Bound aegis. Some websites say 8%?

xgoldelf
xgoldelf
I am slotting blind aegis for my magsorc and it says it increases max magicka by 5% but some sources online say it is supposed to be 8%. Has it changed in previous patches ? Sorry I’m a returning player so wondering why
Edited by ZOS_Hadeostry on July 22, 2022 1:54AM
  • phaneub17_ESO
    phaneub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    5% base, 8% after morph max rank 4.
  • xgoldelf
    xgoldelf
    Oh awesome thank you for letting me know
  • YandereGirlfriend
    YandereGirlfriend
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Also quick note: the active ability currently does not provide the +8% HP Daedric Protection passive after the Block Mitigation portion wears off.

IMO, that's a bug and it should provide the synergy for the entire duration of the effect, similar to Bound Armaments.
  • WrathOfInnos
    WrathOfInnos
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Also quick note: the active ability currently does not provide the +8% HP Daedric Protection passive after the Block Mitigation portion wears off.

IMO, that's a bug and it should provide the synergy for the entire duration of the effect, similar to Bound Armaments.

Sorcs should get the 8% health just by having Bound Aegis slotted.

Edit: Nvm, I just checked on both live and PTS and the passive is working correctly with Bound Aegis slotted.
    Edited by WrathOfInnos on July 23, 2022 2:09AM
  • mocap
    mocap
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sorcs should get the 8% health just by having Bound Aegis slotted.
    that's exactly how it works at the moment )

Bound Aegis is active skill while it sloted (look at your buff window) so it gives 8% hp bonus permanent.
  • ZOS_Hadeostry
    Greetings,

After further review we have decided to move this thread to a category we think is more appropriate for this topic.

Thank you for your understanding
    Staff Post