The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Question on the vanity pets (and losing them)

TheBusStop
TheBusStop
✭✭
I accidentally deleted the character that had my monkey vanity pet in his inventory (i forgot to put it in my bank) So now I wonder if I will be able to get my monkey back somehow.
I would figure that I would receive an other mail with my monkey but that doesn't seem to be the case :(
  • Katrianah
    Katrianah
    As it said in the mail with the items, they only come once sadly! It might be worth contacting CS about it but I wouldn't hold out much hope :(
    ~ Time and again I switch and I change, but I always come back to you.
  • TheBusStop
    TheBusStop
    ✭✭
    Thank you, I noticed they had a subcategory with CS titled ''I want my items back'' so maybe it will help
    Edited by TheBusStop on March 30, 2014 1:41PM
  • Korah_Eaglecry
    Korah_Eaglecry
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Im honestly expecting Zenimax to receive a huge backlash over this. These items need to be Account Wide.
    Penniless Sellsword Company
    Captain Paramount - Jorrhaq Vhent
    Korith Eaglecry * Enrerion Aedihle * Laerinel Rhaev * Caius Berilius * Seylina Ithvala * H'Vak the Grimjawl
    Tenarei Rhaev * Dazsh Ro Khar * Yynril Rothvani * Bathes-In-Coin * Anaelle Faerniil * Azjani Ma'Les
    Aban Shahid Bakr * Kheshna gra-Gharbuk * Gallisten Bondurant * Etain Maquier * Atsu Kalame * Faulpia Severinus
    What is better, to be born good, or to overcome your evil nature through great effort? - Paarthurnax
  • Dominoid
    Dominoid
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Support is only option. They are flooded with such requests.