Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Does any gear impact werewolf form?

DigiAngel
DigiAngel
✭✭✭✭✭
I see a fair amount of builds...but my question is does ANY gear (armor, weapons, jewelry) have an impact while you're transformed? I would assume not, but I thought I'd ask. Thank you.

Best Answer

• fizl101
    fizl101
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Whatever you are wearing will still proc as it does in non werewolf form. You can LA weave your claws and have relequen whirlwinds and kinras orange circles if that is what you have on your bar when you use your ulti and transform
    Soupy twist
    Answer ✓
  • DigiAngel
    DigiAngel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Brilliant..thank you!
  • Necrotech_Master
    Necrotech_Master
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    the only stuff i would say that would not really impact WW form would be sets that buff ulti generation (it would help to get WW faster, but once in WW is useless)

or sets that grant certain major buffs that the WW already provides (like mighty chudan would be useful in human form but useless in WW form since WW already gives major resolve)

the "nerf" they are doing on oakensoul will actually make it more viable for WW because almost all of the buffs from it being minor would stack with the WW major buffs
    plays PC/NA
    handle @Necrotech_Master
    active player since april 2014

i have my main house (grand topal hideaway) listed in the housing tours, it has multiple target dummies, scribing altar, and grandmaster stations (in progress being filled out), as well as almost every antiquity furnishing on display to preview them

feel free to stop by and use the facilities
  • DigiAngel
    DigiAngel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank you....I will pause on reconstructing/crafting gear until the U35 dust settles :)
  • etchedpixels
    etchedpixels
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    U35 may change it a lot given the la nerf/nuke as it stands, but there are a lot of WW builds that stacked light attack damage and light attack speed buffing. What WW will look like in future is really hard to tell though.
    Too many toons not enough time
  • DigiAngel
    DigiAngel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks...I only had to reconstruct 2 bits of Blood Moon....we'll see how it looks after the patch.